Chapter 13

Bradley's POV

"Thank you so fucking much for coming out tonight guys! There are people who just use fear to scare people and use terror to get what they want, to get the way they want, and I'm gonna tell you that's the wrong fucking thing to do. It's not gonna change what I believe. I believe you can be who you are, love who you wanna love, fuck who you wanna fuck. You can't tell me anything. So I'm going to continue being me and I'm gonna fuck who I want. This next song is called Girls/Girls/Boys."

I scream and jump up and down as I have an extreme fangirl attack. Girls/Girls/Boys starts to play and I dance to the beginning with my awkward dance moves. Christie laughs and screams, "Fuck me Beebo!!"

He laughs as he sings the pre-chorus and points in our direction. "Maybe later ladies."

I scream as he starts to sing the chorus and sing along.

---

I shut the car door and turn on the ignition. Christie leans over and plants little kisses on my neck. She moves over to my lips and climbs onto my lap. She puts her hands on my cheeks and I place mine on her waste. She straddles me and I moan a little. She uses this as an opportunity to shove her tongue in my mouth which causes me to moan a little more.

She pushes the seat down so it's completely flat and smirks. "Beebo won't be fucking you tonight, but I will."

---

I pull up to Christie's house and turn off the car. I lean over and kiss her lightly as she grabs her purse and her phone. 

"I had so much fun! Thank you for coming with me babe."

"Thanks for taking me!"

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah." 

She opens the car door and stands up. She waves goodbye and blows me a kiss.

"Wait, Chris."

"Yeah?"

"I-I love you."

She smiles and tucks a small strand of hair behind her ear. "I love you too babe!"

She closes the door and walks into her house. I start my car and back out of her drive way. I turn on the radio and the song Scene One- James Dean & Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping with Sirens is on. I smile as I listen to Kellin's angelic voice spill through the old speakers of my car. I hum along the the first verse as I drive down the sunken roads. 

I park my car in the apartment complex's parking lot and walk up the stairs to my apartment. I unlock the door and kick off my shoes. I take off my jacket and unclip my bra (a/n comment if you do the same when you get home) and run my fingers through my short but messy hair. 

I turn on a lamp in the living room and I see a shadow leaning against the doorway leading into the kitchen.

"Hey Brad, I missed you so much. Where have you been all night?"

"What the hell are you doing in my apartment? How the fuck did you even get in?"

"The landlord gave me an extra key ... I told him you are my girlfriend and he got scared and gave me his key. Funny how that works isn't it? The landlord is scared of a harmless little lesbian." She says as she chuckles. 

"You need to get out, I don't want to see you."

"Aww that's too bad, cause I was hoping we could "catch up"?" She says making air quotes around "catch up".

"I have a girlfriend now, Saige. Please just leave."

"Don't be a party pooper!" She says with a fake little frown. "I miss how you taste, how perfect you are, how you loved on every inch of me." She says inching closer.

"I said leave!"

She pushes me onto the couch and climbs on top of me. "Hope your girlfriend doesn't mind us catching up." She says winking. 

---

Hello! So there was some confusion on Bradley's ex girlfriends name so I'm just going to clear that up. Her name is Saige, but for some reason I wrote that her name was Paisley in chapter eight. I'll go change that soon just to clear that up. Super sorry about that lol. You know ur stupid when u can't keep up with what goes on in ur own book XD

I've gotten lots of amazing covers for the cover contest, but I'm short on covers for Scars. If you would like to enter the contest I have a chapter on how you can that I published right before this one. I have already picked a cover for this book, but if u still want to submit one then u can and maybe I'll change my mind :-)

I also wanted to say that most of the stuff in these last two chapters actually happened. I went to the Panic! concert with a bunch of college kids and we had a blast in the lawn. The rest of the stuff that I wrote is true (including Beebo's speech before Girls/Girls/Boys!) except for the fucking XD

Thank u guys sm for the 9k!!

- Josie