Flam-BOY-yant (BoyxBoy)

You know how in almost everybody thought the world was going to end in 2013? I'M PRETTY SURE THEY WERE RIGHT. I will agree, my world crashed and burned when I seen the town of Pinebrigde in the horizon. The town was basicly in the middle of nowhere.

Don't get me wrong the scenery was gorgeous for a future photographer like me, but it's not Chicago. It can't ever compare to The Windy City. It would remain plain, old Pinebridge, Kansas until I start enjoying it here and the last 30 seconds have already been miserable.

"Ben, quit yer moping." Cheers to my mom for the worst fake accent ever. She was staring at me through the rear-view mirror with a smile plastered on her full lips. To me she looked like a mixture of Angelina Jolie and a young Dolly Parton. Big blonde hair and all. She would definitely fit in here.

"No." I pouted my lips like the six year old I wanted to be instead of the seventeen year old I was. 

"Stop acting like a girl." I snapped my head towards the passenger seat. My brother, Marcus, was scowling at me. His dark hair was cut short and his brown eyes were filled with disgust. He was an annoying brat who was only entering puberty and his sexuality. Marcus hated me for mine, but I couldn't do the same to him ,because straight people were people too. Also it would make me a hypocrite.

"Do you wanna see what makes me a real boy?"

"Boys!" My mother yelled in a warning tone. Marcus frowned and turned back towards the front of car as he muttered an insult about my masculinity. I admit that I don't go hunting for bears, or play any sports other than volleyball, but I certainly don't were a mini skirt with my oxfords.

My youngest brother, Damien, stirred next to me. We all forgot he was even there, which usually happened, because he was silent most of the time. He was eight and quite observant for his age. Both of us were the black sheeps of the family and stuck together.

I had another little brother who avoided me like the plague. His name was Charlie and he was six. My Aunt Cecile and Charlie are riding in town next week with a bigger U-haul, bringing some of our furniture.

I sighed as I thought about all of my friends in Chicago. They held me together and now I was alone with a family that only misunderstood me. Who knows how this would turn out.

Probably with me sexing-up the sexiest guy I see in the next couple of months... Hopefully him pusuing me, I sighed at the thought of having animalistic sex that would probably never happen. Woe is me.

She drove into town. I rolled down my window more and stuck my head out, trying to get a clear view. I could see my hair behind me whipping around from the side mirrors of the car. My hair was longer than it should be. It was down to my shoulder blades and was frizzy from the heat.

Everyone seemed happy enough, some people even waved at our car. There were small business along a narrow road that led to a townhall. This place was an inch too close to Pleasantville and I was creeped out. I silently hoped we would live on the bad side of town with the people who had tenacity and a personality.

Maybe it would give me a chance to be the bad boy. You know what I'm talking about. The bad boy who skips classes, kisses all the girls and fucks all of the guys. My toes curled at the last part. I certainly had the leather jacket for it. Alas, I am too dashingly handsome  for that role. 

"We're here."  She sounded more like Carol Anne from poltergeist than the gentle maiden she aimed for. I stepped out of the car to stretch my legs. I was 6'1 and being cramped in a car for more than 24 hours wasn't helping my joints. All of the houses on this street were different. All of them were different sizes, shapes, and colors. 

I turned around to face my new home and smiled at the sight I'd seen.