chapter 6

Felicity could barely sleep that night. After Oliver left her room she woke up again from a nightmare, and when she would fall asleep again the same nightmare woke here a few minutes later. In her nightmare she stood in an office with a man holding her with these needles at her neck. He screamed at the person in front of them, the arrow, but she could never hear what he said. The arrow lowered his bow and she felt the needles get pushed into her skin, but before the liquid could make it in her body the needles fell down as the man who hold her got three arrows in the chest and fell through the window.  At this point she always woke up. She never had this nightmare before and even though she knew by heart she'd never been to this place before it still felt familiar.

She climbed out of bed and got to the shower. The hot water rushed over her face and cleared her  thoughts. After she showered she put her clothes on and walked to the kitchen. "What am i supposed to do know," she thought while grabbing a chair and sitting down. She thought about her family and almost jumped from the chair, not being able to relax. She grabbed her stuff and opened the door. She almost ran to Oliver's room, knocked three times and opened the door, surprised it was even open.

"Hello? Oliver? John? I didn't mean to just come in, unnoticed," she said while closing her eyes, expecting a naked man or anything like that, while walking in the room " I just thought that...maybe...we could work on our plan a bit more, you know? I mean it's not like the arrow has a favour desk right? So if we just could...," she didn't finished her sentence as she walked into something musculair and warm. She opened her eyes and saw Oliver smiling at her.

"Good morning Felicity," he said in a teasing way. Felicity took two steps backwards before looking at him again. His torso was shirtless and she could see his abs, but there were scars all over skin. She didn't knew why but she had to overcome the urge to touch them.

"Hi Oliver, are you and john ready to.. uhm....," Felicity couldn't bring out the words.

"Yes were ready to go, felicity," John said walking out bathroom while throwing a shirt to Oliver. Oliver put the shirt on and looked at Diggle with his puppy eyes to seek for forgiveness, but Diggle already lead Felicity out the door, not wanting to give him any. Oliver sprinted after them into the hallway.

"Im sorry Dig, i just.. she surprised me okay?," Oliver whispered to Diggle as felicity walked forward.

"No man, you need to get your act together and forget about the past, things changed and you need to get used to that," Oliver looked at Diggle like he just heard the unthinkable. How could he ever forget, everything. Never. He could never forget.

They checked out and walked to the parking lot. Felicity wanted to walk to her car but Diggle stopped her and lead her to the black limo. She got in and closed the door.  

"Okay, where are we going?," Felicity said curious when Diggle started the motor and he drove away from the hotel

"Were gonna visit a friend of ours, and he will help you find your family," Diggle said turning around and looking at Oliver "He has his resources all over town and i think he already has a pretty good idea were they might be, or at least an idea,"

"You already told him about it? How do i know i can trust him? He could be contacting the basterd that took them, to tell him that im trying to outsmart him. He could be killing them right now!" Felicity was furious that they didn't even inform her about their plan. "I came to you guys because i thought you could help me, not so you could tell everyone about it,"

"Felicity, don't worry," Oliver said calmly putting his hand on her knee "believe me, he wont tell anyone, he can really help us,"

"Well i don't believe or trust any of you right now, all i want is to find my-," Oliver looked at Felicity as she said those hurtful words and pulled his hand away, when Diggle cut her off and said:

"Look i know you're having a hard time processing all of this but you can't blame us, were the ones who are trying to help you. So i suggest that instead of accusing us from double-crossing you, you could also be thanking us for all the trouble we went to, to find your family or any clue to them. And i know we kept you in the dark about it, but it was to protect you," Felicity looked hurt from his harsh words but she knew he was right, she'd been a real dumbass "I know we should've told you sooner but we found a clue about your family, but were following it since last night. It seems like they'd left the city, so we've been tracking them since then and found where they are, or at least in which city," Oliver looked at Diggle like he betrayed him somehow, because she wasn't supposed to know all this. This could bring her in very deep trouble if she tried to have her Family, or even planned on doing it. He knew he couldn't keep her in the dark forever, but at least until she trusted them enough to know when she shouldn't involve herself in any trouble.

"Okay,  and i trust you can handle this, that's why i came to you, but you can't keep me in the dark if you something about my family. I can help to, i have some pretty amazing computer skills that could've helped with-,"

"No, you won't do anything. Were gonna find your family and you're gonna stay at my house so he can't capture you to, because that would give us an even bigger problem," Oliver's words were cold and harsh. He didn't wanted her involved in this, even if he had to lock her up in his house. She couldn't get hurt, not again. Felicity wanted to object but the stare Oliver gave her made her change her mind. She would find another way to help her family without releasing the devil upon her. So instead she said:

"Okay, then i only have two questions left," she said turning to Diggle trying not look in Oliver's stare again. "Where are we going? And who is this magical friend of yours that knows were to find my family?,"

Diggle smiled and said:

"Were going to Starling City, to meet the arrow,"