chapter 12

(unedited)

Oliver jumped over to another rooftop. He walked to the side and looked over the edge. There he saw a bunch of street criminals fighting over a joint. He watched closely as a car drove into the alley and everybody froze. A big black man stepped out the car and walked up to the frozen criminals pointing his walking stick towards a boy in the back. He had short blond hair and a very familiar face but Oliver was to distracted to think about that. The man walked up to the boy, making himself look even bigger then he already was en hit him in his stomach with his stick. 

"You, you think you can fool me boy, i know you stole that plant," He said angrily as he pulled the kid forward, then continued "You're going to give it back right now and pray to god that he won't kill you today," 

"I didn't steal anything, i told you i'm being framed, why don't you guys believe me," 

"Why would we believe a street rat like you?" The man said before trowing the boy to the ground and walking away "You meet me today at midnight and if i don't have that plant after 5 seconds you're dead," The man walked away and got into his car. The car drove off and leaving a cloud of dust behind. Oliver jumped down of the building landing in the middle of the, still a little shaky and frozen criminals. 

"You okay, kid,"Oliver said with his heavy, disguised voice. The boy looked at him and nodded. Oliver looked at the criminals around him who had noticed him now and looked at him with a big smile, like a predator who found his prey. Just as the wanted to grab him Oliver hit one in his face, making him lose consciousness. They all abruptly called off their mission and stopped.

"Does anybody wants some of that too?" They all looked at Oliver before walking off mumbling some lame excuse for their cowardness. Except for the boy. Oliver didn't really care and ran off, trying to find a trail to where the car went, followed by two curious eyes until he disappeard behind the corner. He ran trough the next alley following the scent of gas and the trails in the mud. He ran after the tracks until he reached a crowded street. Oliver hit the wall on his right with his fist. He lost them again. He'd been up all night tracking them down, to find a lead to him. He walked back and dissappeard in the darkness of the alley.

****

"Where have you been all night, Oliver?" Diggle said as he saw Oliver walking down the iron stairs. His arms were crossed and he leaned against one of the iron tables. Oliver ignored him and walked straight to the computer, sitting down in the desk chair and typing angrily at the keyboard. 

"Oliver," He turned around looking in Diggle's eyes. 

"I've been out, looking, what were you doing all night long," Oliver sounded harsh and a bit daring making Diggle lose his temper.

"I WAS WITH THE ONE YOU STILL CLAIM TO BE IN LOVE WITH!" He screamed, after taking a few short breaths he continued on a calmer tone "And you should have been there too, even though doesn't remember she still asked for you, you should have been there," Oliver turned away to the computer again. 

"I'll go today," 

"She won't be there," Diggle said taking a few steps back. Oliver stood up and turned to Diggle again, confused. 

"What? Why? They can't kick her out the next day right? She needs at least a couple of days to-," 

"Oliver," Diggel interrupted " She wants to go and the hospital can't stop her from leaving, she isn't really injured just traumatized, she wants to go home,"

"But what about her family? We are helping her to find them, why would she just go?" 

Diggle bit his lip, he wasn't sure if he should tell Oliver about his doubts concerning Felicity's loyalty. He knew that she'd never done anything like this before, but she was a completely different person now. He sighed and started explaining everything he saw and suspected. Oliver froze for a minute, absorbing all the information he just heard. Then he walked over to the table at his left, throwing it over, causing all the things that rested upon it to fall off and hit the ground. The noises from metal and iron hitting the ground filled the room. 

"Oliver, stop freaking out," 

"Why shoulded i!" Oliver shouted "You just told me you think Felicity is working for him, i mean are you nuts? The guy send someone to cover her whole room in blood, leaving a message that he killed someone she cares about! I don't know if you think she became some cold sidekick but i know she is the victim here and i can't understand how you could..How you can think like this. Its's Felicity were talking about," 

"No, it's not," Diggle said avoiding Oliver's death glare "Not the Felicity you knew, not the Felicity i knew or anybody, she changed you can't deny that Oliver,"

"I now she changed, and i know it's my fault. I should have been the one who lost their memory not her, i should have tried to save Sarah and my mom, i should've done something...-," Oliver's voice trailed off at the memory. The memory he'd been locking away for three years, it's revealing itself. Oliver wanted to cry but not in front of Diggle. 

"Oliver it wasn't your fault and deep down you know it, the only thing we need to do now is stop Felicity from going and making sure she tells us everything she knows,"

"how on earth are we going to do that Diggle?" 

"By telling her our story first," 

Thank you all for reading my book, i hope you all enjoy it! And thank you so much for the 700+ reads, it reallly means so much to me that you all enjoy my fanfic (or at least i hope so. I'm sorry this chapter is short and crappy, the next will be better (from my opinion, i don't know what you guys will think of it) and longer. So please read it, and comment every suggestion or anything (except hate) at all, i would really appreciate it.  But i will stop now, the new chapter will reveal the secrets of the past, finally. (pam pam pam (dramatic music))