A/N Vote!/important information

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

Hi everyone, 

So I'm still a bit slow with updating... I'm really sorry. My school is making my life a living hell, with a test week, presentations, essays, homework and other tests. So yeah.. 

Well then here's the news: I entered the Dc watty awards!

Jeej!

So I'm asking you guys if you'd please vote for me! If you want. This was my first Wattpad story and even so, many of you liked it, that was such a great feeling. So I thought randomly why not try and enter. Please vote! For the book!

I also entered my other book: Young Justice, so if you liked that too; Vote!

Voting is very easy, you just click on the link (underneath), and send a comment with the name of the book and the author. Which would be me in this scenario. Par example: 

Misplaced @ bloodarrows 

I really hope you guys will vote, to make the story more popular and known. Vote!!

https://www.wattpad.com/user/DC_ComicsWattyAwards

About the story I've decided I'm going split the story into two books. Don't panic I'll still be writing at least ten chapters 'till that happens. I'll also be changing the name of the book soon (after the watty awards otherwise it would be confusing) because I never really thought it was a great one... The new name will be Misplaced Memory. Surprise Surprise! I'll remember you all when the watty's are over so you won't be like: What on earth is Misplaced Memory?! 

That's pretty much everything that's happening with the story now. 

Have fun reading!

Me; bye!

Oliver: Goodbye!

Diggle: See you all next chapter.

Felicity: SOMEBODY HELP ME!

me: ssstt Felicity -ductapes her mouth- 

me: I will see you next chapter....