Chapter 2

Sorry it's short again! It was longer but I accidentally deleted some of it so yeah. Enjoy :)

~Laurie.

Chapter 2:

Harry's POV:

Louis, Zayn. and I turned on the wii when we heard Liam yell "Boys!" We came running to see Liam and Niall helping 2 girls out of their bunks. "Who are you?" I asked. I'm lily and this is Katie she said pointing to the blonde girl. "Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here?" "It's a long story" Katie sighed. "Well we've got plenty of time" Liam said

Katie's POV:

After Lily told them the story we sat in silence for a minute. "Well it looks like your stuck here with us." Niall grinned at me. Why is he so cute?! I glanced over at Liam and saw him hanging on to every word that came out if Lily's mouth. It looks like someone has a crush! "Where is the next stop on the tour?" I asked Louis. "Well England of course." He said with a grin on his face. I looked at Lily and said "I guess were going to England"

Nialls POV:

I couldn't help but stare at Katie she was gorgeous and I want her to be my princess. I said "We'll it looks like you're stuck here with us" Katie and Lily grinned at me. I noticed Liam staring at Lily and thought to myself "We could have a double date!" I noticed Katie talking to Louis. After they finished talking, Harry said "You can sleep on the two extra bunks we have" he pointed to the top two. The girls looked at each other and both said "We don't have any clothes with us." Harry and Louis looked at each other and said "Time to go Clothes shopping!"