Chapter 6: Girls

So I wanted to update early! Here you go! It should be longer, so I hope you enjoy!

~Laurie 😉

Katie's POV:

"Are you ready? This is going to take a while." I said. "I'm here for you as long as it takes" she said sweetly. "Ok" I began, "Well first off, Georgia obviously likes Niall. Then, you like her more then me. Finally..." I said. "Wait" she cut me off. "Why would you think that I like her more than you? You're my best friend!" She said. "I.I..I don't know you just always want to hang out with her and not me." I said quietly. "Girl please. I love ya and I always will. Also, why does it matter if Georgia likes Niall? Oh wait. You like him don't you?" She said quietly but excitedly. "Well, that brings me to my final point. So after we eat, Niall pulled me off to the side and asked me to be his girlfriend." I said quickly and quietly. "What?!" She screeched.

Lily's POV:

I cannot believe she didn't tell me before now! Who knows? Does Georgia know? Do the boys know?! "Wait who knows?" I said excitedly. "Ummm... You and Niall." She said nervously. "The boys don't know?" I said. "Nope. Not yet."

Niall's POV:

Katie locked their door and I knew they were going to talk about me. Maybe I should tell the boys. As I went back into reality, I noticed the boys were having a pillow fight and jumping on the beds. Without me! "Thanks for waiting for me!" I yelled sarcastically. "We told you but you didn't move" Zayn said still laughing. "Oh. I just have a lot on my mind boys" I said. They looked at each other and said "Niall's in love!" "So, who is it!" Louis asked excitedly. "I don't mind as long as its not Lily!" Liam said. We all looked at him and Harry said "We're talking about this next." Liam groaned but motioned for me to continue. "Well tonight I sorta asked Katie out, and she said yes." I said while blushing. "Awww" they chorused. "Well moving on to Liam now" I said embarrassed. "Yeah Liam. What about Lily?" Zayn asked. "Well she's so pretty and I think I'm in love. I mean I seriously love her." Liam admitted. "Wow. You should ask her out!" Louis said. "I don't know how to!" Liam said. "I have a good idea!" I said, "how about...."

------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it :) a small cliffhanger, not really lol. So comment below what you think. Love you guys :)

~Laurie 😆