Chapter 10

Niall's POV:

I walked around the corner to see Katie and some other guy kissing. My mind went blank and I turned around and ran into Lily. She looked up and hugged me I cried into her shoulder for a minute when Katie ran around the corner. "I-I-I didn't mean to do that Niall." She stuttered. I looked at Katie and then Lily and ran. I ran past the boys. I ran past the fans. I ran out of the building and out of the parking lot. I ran

Lily's POV:

Katie sunk to the floor. "What have I done?" She asked me quietly. I had no idea what to say so we sat in silence. After a few minutes she spoke up. "I've ruined it all haven't I?" I knew she wasn't looking for an answer so I got up and left her to think. I walked around the corner to see the fans all gone and the boys talking In a huddle looking confused. "Lily!" Liam yelled. The boys jumped and turned around. "What's wrong with Niall?" "Ummmm... I'm not the one who should tell you that." I walked over and sat by Liam. I whispered in his ear "I'll tell you later." He nodded and I went to get Katie so we could leave. It was an awkward silence because Georgia was completely confused because she had been in the bathroom the whole time this went on. Niall was back at the hotel since it wasn't far from where the signing was. We had dropped Georgia of and Liam and I had decided to go out for dinner. "So I guess this is our first official date." Liam said. I agreed with him. "So, what happened with Niall?" Liam asked in a hushed tone because the paparazzi had found us and where most likely listening to our conversation. "Well. I saw Katie walk around the corner with a guy she has met about an hour before the signing. They were talking for a while then he kissed her and that's when Niall walked around the corner." I said quickly "Wow." Liam breathed. We finished up our dinner and left the restaurant. I turned to Liam and groaned "Ugh. The paparazzi are following us." "Then why don't we give them a show?" He asked then leaned in and kissed me.