Chapter 14: Moving On

Sorry about the wait! Enjoy this chapter :) Vote and comment

~Laurie ❤

Lily's POV:

When I woke up I saw Katie's eyes were puffy like she was crying. I slightly frowned. If only Katie would talk to Niall. I glanced over and saw her phone on. It showed a tweet from Niall: "On a lovely date with a lovely girl @georgia" I quickly got my phone out and called Georgia.

"Hello?" "Hey it's me" "Lily? Hey!" She responded when she figured out it was me. "How could you?" I asked her. It was obvious the pain in my voice. I mean Katie was my best friend. "What are you talking about?" She responded "You know exactly what Im talking about!" "Niall?" "Yes!" "Oh. Um. I didn't mean to hurt Katie it just happened." "Sure." I yelled through the phone as I hung up on her.

I looked over as Katie stirred. "Who were you talking to?" She mumbled. "Uh. No one?" I said but it came out more like a question. "Whatever. We have to be out of the room in an hour." She said just as Louis burst through the door and yelled "Wake up ladies! It's time to party!" I giggled. "What party are you talking about?" "The tour bus party, love!" And just as quickly as he entered he left.

Being the calmer one, Liam knocked on the door asking to come in. "Come in!" I yelled. He walked in the room and pulled me into a kiss. "Good morning" He smiled at me."It is now" I smiled back. "PDA!" Katie yelled. I playfully glared at her and she laughed. It was nice to see her happy for once. Liam left the room after blowing me a kiss.

"I've decided that I am going to have a positive outlook on life. No more being sad!" Katie told me. I smiled and then took a quick shower. I looked around for my clothes and realized that they were in my suitcase. I wrapped a towel around me and went into the room to find that the suitcases were already in the bus.

No one was in the room so I used the last 2% of my battery to call Liam. "I left my clothes in the suitcase and my pajamas are no where to be found!" I heard a giggle in the background and my phone died. Katie brought me clothes. It ended up that Katie and Louis stole my clothes thinking I would go into the lobby like that.

We loaded up the tour bus and headed out. I watched a movie with Liam. I cuddled with him but eventually fell asleep.

My eyes were still closed but I was awake. I heard the snap of a camera and then a few seconds later I heard my phone beep across the room where it was plugged in. It was a twitter notification. I opened my eyes to see that it was night time. Liam was asleep next to me. I quietly slipped out of his arm and grabbed my phone. I had a twitter notification that said that Harry had tagged me in a picture. I opened it and saw that it was a picture of Liam and I. There were already thousands of comments on the picture which range from "awwww!" To "You don't deserve him go and die!" I rolled my eyes at those comments they were just jealous.

Liam's POV:

Lily fell asleep on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead just as my eyes closed. When I woke up, I looked around and didn't see Lily. I looked at the clock to see that it was 7 PM! Niall walked into the room and said that we were all going out to dinner. I got my shoes on and we all left. At the restaurant, I scrolled through my twitter and noticed a tweet from Harry. A picture of Lily and I asleep on the bus. I smiled and asked Lily if she'd seen it. "Yeah" she laughed. I loved her laugh.

I was lost in thought until I heard yelling and saw Katie and Niall fighting. Lily was trying to calm Katie down but wasn't very successful. Lily lead Katie out of the restaurant. Suddenly I heard Lily scream.

Cliffhanger 😏 I felt the need to write so I did. Vote and comment 😋

~Laurie 🌞