Chapter 7: New Friends and Crushes

What's up guys? Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I've been in NYC :)

Ill try and make it pretty long. Love you guys!

~Laurie 😘

Nialls POV:

"I have a good idea!" He said, "how about you make her a cake and in the cake you put a message asking her to be your girlfriend!" "Niall. That was actually a good idea" Liam said as he ran off to the store to buy stuff to make the cake.

Lily's POV:

"Katie?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think about Liam?"

"He's nice! Why"

"I..I Really like him."

"I figured" she said as she smirked at me. "We should probably tell the boys about you and Niall unless he's already them." I said. "We'll let's go over there!" She shouted. We walked to their rooms and saw the boys all on a couch except for Liam. "Hey guys! Where's Liam?" I said. They jumped up and pushed me out of the room and said "Why don't we go down to pool." Louis said "Yea!!" Me and Katie yelled. We ran to our room and pulled on a bathing suit that we had bought earlier that day. As we walked down to the pool I ran into a girl about my age and her brother. "Hi! My name is Lily" I said. She smiled and said "Hi. I'm Bailey and this is my brother Dylan." "I'm Katie." Katie said. "Dylan looked like he was plotting a murder. He was staring at the boys with an evil glare in his eyes. "If you couldn't tell, he doesn't like One Direction." Bailey said with a laugh. I looked back at the boys and saw Zayn with a grin on his face. "Are you guys going to the pool?" He said. "No, we just left but maybe we can catch up later!" She said. We exchanged numbers and I promised to text her later.

Liam's POV:

At the store I got mobbed and had to have Paul come and get me but Im back now and ready to make the cake. Before I made the cake, I wrote down and note that said:

Dear Lily,

I really like you. I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend.

Yes __ No__

From,

Liam ❤

_______________________________

I quickly baked the cake and made sure the letter was in there. I heard the door open and heard Lily and the boys talking with another girl. "Hi. I'm Bailey" she said to me. "Hi. I'm Liam but you probably knew that." "Yeah, sort of" she blushed. I walked over to Lily and handed her the cake and said "Its for you." "Thanks." She said and flashed me a smile. The 3 of them left the room. I turned to the boys who all had a grin on heir face. "What?" I said "You actually did it!" Harry said. "Yeah?" I said back. "Never mind." He said "When did you guys meet that girl?" I asked "Oh. We met her on the way to the pool" Zayn said beaming. "Someone has a crush" Louis whispered loudly to me. We all laughed except for Zayn who blushed.

Baileys POV:

Katie, Lily, and I were hanging out in their room. "I wonder why Liam made you a cake." I said "Yeah." Katie agreed. "I'm going to have some. Do you girls want any?" She asked "nah. I'm good" Katie said "It's late. Sorry!" I said "Well that means more for me!" She exclaimed She cut the cake and pulled out a piece of paper. A look of shock covered her face as she read the letter. She scribbled down something quickly and ran out of the room. We followed her and she slipped the piece if paper under Liam and Zayn's door. She ran back to our room and we looked at her with a questioning glance.

I don't know when ill update next so incase I don't update before then, Happy Halloween! Love you!

~Laurie 😎