Chapter 9: The Signing and Surprises

Georgia's POV:

I really don't like Katie. I wish that Niall liked me! I really need to talk to Lily. I call up my friend Bailey. "Hey Bailey! What's up?"

"I'm texting my new friend Lily."

I look over and see Lily on her phone. "Wait. The Lily that is with One Direction?"

"Yup! That's the one."

"What a coincidence! I'm going to signing with them!"

"Lily and Katie think Zayn has a crush on me."

"Hmm... Ill observe that one! I've gotta go. Bye!"

"Bye!"

I hang up my call and say to Lily, "Hey Lily, who are you texting?"

"Oh! My new friend Bailey."

"That's what I thought. Did you know she's one of my friends?"

"Really?"

"Yup!"

We pull in to the parking lot and I can already hear the fans screams.

Niall's POV:

I am so ready for this signing to be over! I have talked to one to many girls. A little girl comes up to me and says

"Hi Niall"

"Hi princess, what's your name?"

"Lily"

"Really? That's one of my friends names! She's right over there." I say pointing to Lily. She walks over to her with a grin on her face. I catch a few parts of their conversation.

Lily's POV:

I feel a tap on my arm and see a little girl looking up at me. "Hi!" I say. "Hi. My name is Lily" She says shyly. "That's my name too!" "I know!" She says. I see Katie wander off and wonder where she went. "I've got to go sweetie. Maybe we'll meet again." I follow Katie and see her talking to a boy she met earlier.

"Hey." He says

"Hi."

"Just wondering but what are you doing with all the boys?"

"Oh. Me and my friend Lily and hanging out with them for a while."

"Oh. That's cool. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Actually, Niall, the blonde one is my boyfriend."

"Oh. I hope he doesn't mind me doing this then." He leans in and kisses her just as Niall walked around the corner.