Chapter 8: Girlfriends and Twitter Posts

Hey! I decided to update early :)

I love you!

~Laurie 😘

Zayn's POV:

The boys had gone to their rooms and I was sitting on the couch when I saw a piece of paper slipped under the door. I grabbed the note and read it. It said:

Dear Lily,

I really like you. I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend.

Yes ✅ No__

From,

Liam ❤

I looked at it in shock and I ran into the bathroom to find Liam shaving. I handed him the letter and smiled as I saw his reaction. He grinned largely and fell backwards onto his bed. He fell asleep like that. I decide to check my twitter before I went to bed an noticed a tweet from Niall:

@NiallOfficial: I'm so happy to have an amazing girlfriend! @Katie_theawesome

I grinned and went to sleep. I woke up at 10 AM and woke Liam up so we could go to our signing.

Liam's POV:

I knocked on Harry and Louis' door to make sure they were awake. "You guys awake?" I asked "Yes!" Louis said in a excited tone. I went to Lily and Katie's room to find their door open and Bailey leaving. "Oh. Hi!" She said. "Hi." I replied "are the girls awake?" "Yeah. They are up but moving slowly. I've gotta get back to my room. Bye!" She said "Bye." I said. "Hey guys" I said as I flicked the lights on. Katie groaned and covered her eyes with the comforter. Lily opened her eyes and looked at my with a big smile. She ran over and hugged me. I hugged her back happy that she was finally mine. "How are you love?" I asked her. "I'm good now" she replied. She went into the bathroom just as Niall knocked on the door. "Hey Niall" I said. He looked confused and said "Why are you here?" I told him I was here to see Lily and I left the room.

Niall's POV:

"Hey Katie" I whispered as I lightly pushed her sleeping figure. "Is it morning all ready?" She asked quietly. "Yeah. We have a signing in an hour. Do you want to come? Lily is going." I replied. "Ill get ready. Where's Lily?" She said slowly as if she was half asleep. "She's in the shower. Ill leave so you can get ready. Bye." I said as I jumped off the bed. Katie got up and walked over to her suitcase as I pulled the door shut.

Katie's POV:

I went to my suitcase to pick out clothes and Lily came out of the bathroom. "Are you going today?" She asked. "Yeah. Niall asked me to." I replied quickly as I walked towards the bathroom. "Would you mind if I invited Georgia?" She asked fastly. "No. It's ok." I walked into the bathroom an turned on the shower. I heard as Lily talked to Georgia on the phone. Georgia was going to come. I have Niall so I don't need to worry about her. I turned off the shower and changed quickly. Liam was in the room talking to Katie. "Ready?" I asked the two. They nodded and we went to get Georgia.

Georgia's POV:

I quickly dressed so I wouldn't make the boys late to the signing. I had a few extra minutes so I opened up my twitter and saw a tweet from Niall:

@NiallOfficial: I'm so happy to have an amazing girlfriend! @Katie_theawesome

I read it 2 more times in shock. Katie is Niall's girlfriend. I then heard the doorbell ring. I walked over and saw it was Lily. "Hey! You ready?" She said. "Yeah" I said quickly. I followed Lily to the car and sat down by Zayn. He seemed deep in thought.

Zayn's POV:

All I could think about was Bailey. She is so pretty. Should I ask her out. I took note to talk to Liam about this tonight. I noticed Katie was sitting next to me and I started a conversation.

I hope you enjoyed it :) Love you guys! Have a great Halloween and stay safe!

~Laurie 🍫