Two Steps In The Right Direction

Hey guys! My chapters are pretty short but bear with me, it's my first fanfic. I love Louis but I'm starting to lean towards Liam. I give title creds to my friend Ruby who wants me to tell you that she does NOT like 1D. Enjoy!
~Laurie

Chapter 1
Third person:
"I can't believe we are actually sneaking into a One Direction concert" Lily whispered to Katie. "Sush! Do you want to get caught?" Katie whispered loudly as she pushed her long blonde hair out of her face.

Lilys POV
We stood in the back but slowly moved closer to the stage. As we reached the front, security guards asked for our tickets. We looked at each other and ran. With them really close behind us we ran into the parking lot and around the building. We ran to the nearest vehicle and hid behind it.

"I can't believe we did that" Katie panted next to me. "I know! It messed up my hair majorly though" I said as I ran my hand through my head of messy brown hair. I looked over at Katie and saw her standing in shock. "What?" I asked. "Look at what you're leaning on" she yelled. I turned around and saw the One Direction tour bus. "OMG!" I screamed. We ran to the door and for some weird reason the door was open. We walked on the bus and looked around for a few seconds when we suddenly heard 5 british voices headed towards us! "Hide!!" I quickly whispered to Katie. We jumped into the bunks just as the 5 members of One Direction walked onto their bus.

Liam's POV:
"The concert was great tonight!" I said to the lads. "Ugh I'm so hungry" Niall said next to me. "We'll I'm headed to bed boys" I walked over to my bed and saw a head of messy brown hair. "Boys!"

Hope you liked it! I will update soon! Like it up and comment below! I will dedicate next chapter to the first commenter. I love y'all!
~Laurie :)