Chapter 3: Clothes Shopping!

Sorry I haven't updated lately! Olive you guys! Hope you enjoy :)

~ Laurie

Lily's POV:

As we walked up to the mall, I noticed it was empty except for a few people walking around. "Why exactly is it basically empty?" I asked no one in particular. "We may or may not have asked them to close it before we came." Louis said. "What!!" Katie and I said. We looked at each other and ran straight into Forever 21. "Oh my gosh! Look at this shirt!" Katie screamed. I noticed a girl looking at us funny and I yelled "Hi!" At her. "Hi..." She said confused. Just then the boys walked in and she began freaking out. "OMG! Is that One Direction" she screamed. "Maybe..." I said softly. "Wait. You know them?" She said. "Yup." Katie said. "That's awesome!" She said. "By the way, I'm Georgia." "Heyyyyy" Katie and I said. "I'm Katie and she's Lily" Katie said with a smile.

The boys just sat there looking at us with confused faces. "Confused, boys?" I said and Katie, Georgia, and I ran further into the store. By the end of the mall trip we managed to get a friend, 2 outfits each, and about 20 strange glances. Katie got a purple dip dye shirt, jean shorts, black converse, a british flag shirt, another pair of jean shorts, and a few bracelets. Georgia got a coral colored shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, brown boots, a denim shirt, a white skirt, black ankle boots, and a cross necklace. Finally, I got a floral shirt, a pair of black pants, floral flip flops, a Je taime T-shirt, skinny jeans, black toms, and a bow ring. We added Georgia into our contacts and promised to text her. "Bye Georgia!" I yelled. She waved bye as Katie and I got in the car.

I should update soon but who knows :) bye!

~Laurie