Chapter 5: Short and Sweet

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while :/ comment your thoughts below and ill take any suggestions! Love y'all

~Laurie

Georgia's POV:

As we pulled up to Nandos, I got really excited. I was eating dinner with One Direction! "Ready?" Lily asked me. "Yup! Lets go!" I said. We walked in and I sat down next to Niall. We started talking about ourselves and I smiled at Katie, sitting on the other side of Niall. Instead of smiling back, she glared at me with a flash of jealousy in her eyes. I wonder what I did wrong.

Katie's POV:

I didn't mean to but I sorta accidentally glared at Georgia and I feel really bad now. Lily looked over at me confused so I sent her the "Ill tell you later" glance. We got our food and I talked to Niall for a bit. After we paid And went outside, Niall pulled me off to the side and said "So Katie. I know we just met, but but I mean I really like you. Do you wanna go out sometime?" I stood in shock and I must have been like that for a while because he said "Nevermind. That was stupid to ask. You'd never like me anyway." "No!" I yelled, "I like you too."

He smiled and walked over to the limo with me. We dropped Georgia off at her house and drive to the hotel. "So you wanted to talk?" Lily said. "Um. Yeah I guess." We locked the door to make sure that the boys don't come in then jumped on the bed. "So what did you want to talk about?" Lily said.

-----------------------------------------

I know this was really short but I'm tired and ill update really soon :)

Love you!

~Laurie😜