Chapter 11: Dates and Heartbreaks

I haven't updated forever! I just felt the need to write :)

~Laurie ❄

Lily's POV:

My thoughts were completely jumbled as he kissed me. I'm sure my expression was very amusing. Liam grinned at me and we walked in silence back to the hotel. When we got to the room he kissed me on the cheek good bye. I walked into Katie and I's room to see an utter disaster. Clothes were thrown everywhere, tissues filled the 5 trash cans we had, and all the water was running. I found Katie sobbing on her bed. I sat down next to her and rubbed her back. She looked up at me and calmed down a little bit. "Are you ok?" I asked her. "No" she responded. "I think I know what will cheer you up though!" I said excitedly. I ran down to the lobby store and bought as much junk food as I could. I came up to the room to find it looking better than before. I placed the food on my bed and turned on the TV. We scrolled trough the movies and settled on "She's the Man." She sniffles every once in awhile but giggled along side of me. By the end on the movie, we had gone through 2 bags of chips, 5 candy bars, and 3 tubs of ice cream. We finished cleaning up the room and decided to go to sleep. "Lily?" "Yeah?" Do you think he'll ever forgive me?" "I don't know." I whispered as I fell into a deep sleep.

Liam's POV:

I walked into my room still in shock of what I did. Zayn saw the giddy look and my face and said "What happened on that date of yours?" "Look at the headlines tomorrow." Zayn and I watched a movie and ate a bag of popcorn. "I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day" I told Zayn. "I agree" he replied. As we went to sleep all I could think about was Lily.

Georgia's POV:

I was scrolling through Niall's tweets yet again still in shock that I had actually met him. I noticed that the tweet he posted about Katie was deleted. I just thought nothing of it. I heard my phone ring and answered it to find Lily on the other side. "Hey!" She said "Hi." "Do you want to come to the concert tonight?" "I'd love to!" I shouted "LILY!!!" I heard Katie scream on the other end "Everything ok?" I asked with a laugh. "Oh my gosh" I hear Lily whisper. "Do you get the newspaper?" "Yeah! I just haven't picked it up yet." "Go get it" she said slowly in a weird tone. "Ok?" I picked it up and looked at the front cover. There was Lily and Liam kissing outside of a restaurant. "Ill see ya later." She said and hung up. I don't think she expected this to be on the cover. The headline read, "Liam's new girlfriend?" "Wow" I whispered to my self.

Harry's POV:

I was walking downstairs with Louis to get breakfast when Lou stopped me. "Does that newspaper have Liam's name in it?" He questioned. We walked over and grabbed the newspaper to see Liam and Lily on the cover kissing. We stared in shock. Liam was going to hear about this.

Lilys POV:

I walked out of my room and knocked on Liam and Zayns door. "Liam?" I whispered

I hope up enjoyed! Have a merry Christmas! I hope your holidays are wonderful. I love you guys :)

~Laurie 🎄🎅🎁❄⛄