INTRODUCTION

There was a time in my life of confusion and depression. It was a time where I, as a young girl was so confused...I was full of sadness, and I felt betrayed. The really sad part was that I was betrayed by the ones who are supposed to love me........

Living in a bad part of Tunapuna was rough, there were always men cursing, people fighting, gambling and more than you could think of. My house was located at the edge of Forestine Street next to a few other houses. My father was behaving very stupidly he drank, cursed, beat innocent women and was involved in most of the neighbourhood's incidents.

I was a 15 year old form 4 student of Poppyseed High. Yes, a pretty bad school but I got used to it. My school was located in Port of Spain. My Dad didn't care to drop me to or from school so I travelled.

I was 5 feet 3 inches tall, I had slightly dark skin, shoulder length brown curly hair that was in a bun most of the time. My eyes were light brown and slightly bigger than average. My lips were full but not quite broad. My jawline could slice fruit if you asked me. My body was quite average looking, I wasn't too slim or chubby, my chest was like a C cup and my butt was full and round, but not too big.

---------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING! Vote and stuff!