Chapter 2

Chapter 2

After the school day ended I went to the school shop to purchase a soft drink. Unfortunately I had an encounter with one of the school's cliques. The clique contained four girls; Janess, the leader, Trina, her closest friend, Alanna, who was always thirsty for bacchanal and Whitna who was fairly stupid.

" I really hate being in the presence of retards, girls," Janess Blurted out to me. Students laughed.

" Then you must hate being in the presence of yourself!" I replied then the students went, "ooooooh"

" Watch yuh mouth, I could break you!" She shouted. People stared and listened to our argument.

I wished Clara was there, but she always had to leave as soon as school is over due to the fact that she lived in San Fernando which is very far from Port of Spain where our school is located.

"Try NAH!" I said sternly.

An evil grin grew on Janess' face.

"Take her in d back," She said to the other girls

"Ooooooh!" went the students

"Which back?" Whitna said foolishly

Janess glared at Whitna after hearing her remark

The girls grabbed me and took me to 'The Back'. 'The Back' (behind the school building) is a popular place for the trouble making students to hang out or bully other students. There they smoked, drank, gambled and did other unmentioned things. 'The Back' had only two rules which was to never tell on each other and that only delinquents and their victims were to be present there. So whatever happened in 'the back' stayed in 'the back'.

When I was taken there, they started beating me. I fought back, but I was clearly being defeated. I started pulling their hair and I as I tugged on Janess' hair it flew of. It was a wig. Her bald head was revealed. From then everyone was in shock, except for Janess. Her face became as red as a cherry. She was in a state of complete rage. She quickly grabbed her book bag and pulled out a black hand gun. At the sight of that gun I became terrified. I couldn't move, or speak, or react to anything. The place was in complete silence. She then jerked the gun trigger.

__________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING! VOTE AND FOLLOW ME AND STUFF!