Chapter 4

That Morning I woke up feeling violated and in pain. Last night was an awful experience. I was taken advantage of, I was RAPED. There was no one to help me or love me. The only person who was there for me was Clara and I coudn't tell her. I didn't want to be taken away by authorities. I especially didn't want anyone to know my father was abusive.

I was hurting physically and emotionally. I decided to skip school that day.

I put on my school uniform and pretended I was going to school. Walking out the door I tried to avoid my father because I became even more afraid of him. I ended up having another encounter with him in the kitchen.

He grabbed me by the waist and held on to me tightly. I tried to get out of his hold but his grip was too strong.

"Where you goin?!" He said
"To School," I replied quietly in fear.

He pushed me down violently and shouted "B*tch!" At me.

I hurried out the house and walked to the nearby park and sat on a bench and sobbed. I pondered on my awful life. I hated myself, I hated my father and I hated my life. Why coudn't I be happy and lucky like some other girls? I had nothing good going for me. Clara was useless because she coudn't know. Running away would have been futile, I would be even worse off due to the country's high crime rate. At least I could stay there and have food, steal my Dad's money (he wouldn't notice in his drunkened state) and I would have my bedroom and my books. This was just a one time thing I doubted it would get worse.

After my long thoughts in the park, I returned home at about 4:30 pm. To my surprise there was no one home. I was hungry because I hadn't eaten all day, I couldn't eat. Not after last night. I was still traumatized. I went to my room and I got a text message from Clara.

"Where were you today?" She messaged

I left her on seen

She texted again "Hello?"

I left her on seen

I coudnt speak to anyone, or do anything. I could tell she was worried because I never miss school.

"Shenice?"
"WHERE ARE YOU?!"
"PICK UP"
"Answer ur phone plss"
"Don't play with me"

I left her on seen

"Fine, leave me on seen"

This was her last message, I left her on seen once again.

____________________________________

Thanks for Reading! VOTE AND STUFF!!! Sorry for the HUGE wait. :(