/eleven/

FINALLY GLASTONBURY IS here. It's been an amazing two weeks with the lads and I'm sad to see them go. After Glasto they're off to Reading and Leeds. Luckily they've a few months off afterwards, I'm planning on heading to Manchester next week to visit some family. I've asked Van to accompany me, which he gladly said he would.

     It took a couple of hours for us to get to the festival, although it didn't feel that long. The lads have been up and down from Somerset all week, having to do sound check and practice for their set on the Other Stage. I've barely had any alone time with Van, but it feels amazing to cuddle up next to him at night when he returns.

     It was an hour before the boys went on stage. Everyone was buzzing with excitement and I couldn't wait to see the lads perform. Van and I were currently sitting on the little sofa cuddled up together.

"Do you ever think about your future?" He asks twirling a piece of my hair.

"What do you mean?" I say looking up at him.

"Like what you want to be and what you want to do." Van replies.

"Is it weird that I want to be a mum?" I look him in the eyes sitting up.

"Not at all."

"I just, I want to be a good mum and I want to be at home with my kids. I want to have to run around after them, picking them up and dropping them off at places." I say. "And it's funny because I never really liked children and I always wondered if I'd ever even have kids because maybe it wasn't for me. But recently it's become one of the things I look forward to."

"I know what you mean. I'm saving every penny I get for my kids so I can be a good dad." Van tells me.

     "Wow, that's just like what?" I shake my head. "You're the first guy to ever say something like that."

     "Really?"

"Yeah, I've never met someone so open about having a family."

~

     Time flew by and I soon found myself and Megan standing in front of the Other Stage waiting for the lads to come out. My heart was beating in anticipation and I couldn't wait to see and hear the crowds reaction. I was buzzing with energy and was eager to start dancing and moving to Van's amazing voice.

     Ryan had called me a while ago and we agreed to meet up later. Him and some of my other friends were currently at another stage watching someone, I can't quite remember who. Eventually the lads walked out onto the stage. The crowd went wild and I'll admit, I did let out a scream as well.

They immediately jumped into the first song in their set, Kathleen. I grabbed Megan's hand and started dancing, although it was quite hard considering how squishy it was, but I made the most out of it.

I was having so much fun. I never wanted to forget this feeling, I felt wild and free. It was so surreal being here. Ever since I had been introduced to the world of music I've wanted to go to Glastonbury. And now here I am, at Glastonbury, watching my boyfriend perform. Who'd have thought?

     It's like a dream. And I'm terribly afraid that at any moment I'll wake up back in Dublin. I'll wake up and it'll be like the past few months never happened. I shake the thoughts from my head, I don't even want to think about things like that.

     After tyrants the lads walk off stage, leaving the crowd wanting more. A security guy comes over and lets Megan and I over the barrier. We head straight to the lads' room. "You's were class out there!" I holler as I enter the room.

     "Thanks love." Van replies, wrapping his arms around me. I pretend to be disgusted by his sweat but eventually I melt into his embrace.

     "I've to meet up with Ryan now, are you able to come?" I ask Van after a while.

     He shakes his head. "Can't, 'ave got an interview now."

     "It's grand. Just call me when you're done and we'll meet up." I say. He nods his head and gives me a quick kiss before I leave the room.

     I walk over towards the tent I was supposed to be meeting Ryan at. I can't remember who he said was playing here. I take a look around trying to spot him. It doesn't take long as he's 6 foot tall and hard to miss.

     "Oi! Shithead!" I call out as I make my way towards him. Ryan turns around, to my surprise. I didn't expect him to considering the fact that I just called him a shithead.

      "Well if it isn't little Jessica." He smirks once I reach him.

     "Hey!" I playfully shove him. "I'm only three months younger than you!"

     "It's good to see you Jess." Ryan says seriously bringing me in for a hug.

     "You too." I reply smiling. It's then that I notice the lads with him. Old friends of mine. "Well if it isn't the other little shits?" I laugh turning towards them.

     Luke, James and Calum were great friends of mine back in Dublin. I'd known them since I was 13 and they'd become a big part of my life. I'll admit, when I was younger I did fancy Luke a bit. But it turns out we weren't very compatible not that I mind anyway, Van is the best thing to happen to me in a while.

     "So how's everybody been?" I ask looking around at the guys.

     "Same old, same old." James shrugs.

     "Jesus! I've been away for months and you've got nothing exciting to tell me?" I roll my eyes. "Let me help you out, how's everybody's love life?" I smirk.

     "The only one here with a remotely interesting love life is Ryan." Calum points towards my cousin.

     "All we hear is; Shannon this and Shannon that. Ooh Shannon loves this song! Oh look it this picture Shannon posted on Instagram." Luke tells me and I gag. I fucking hate Shannon.

     "So I'm assuming that means you're still together?" I ask Ryan to which he nods his head. My phone then rings out and I immediately know it's Van. "I just need to take this hold on." I say.

     "Alright love." Van speaks once I answer the call.

      "Yeah what's up? Are you finished with the interview?" I ask him. The guys are just standing around awkwardly waiting for me to finish my phone call.

     "Yeah, we just wrapped up there. Are you still with your cousin? I'll meet up with you if you want?" He says.

     "Yeah I'm here with Ryan and a few friends. Hold on I'll find out which tent we're at." I put my hand over my phone. "Here, who's playing here now?" I ask the lads.

     "Gorgon city." James tells me.

     "Right thanks." I tell him. "Yeah um, we're at the tent where gorgon city is playing."

     "Class love, I'll be there in a few." Van replies before hanging up.

     "Who was that?" Ryan asks.

     "Just Van." I say and I can't help the smile that spreads as I mention him.

~

a new chapter for y'all! I'm back from my holidays now so expect more updates :)

I am thinking of starting a new Van fic, what do you guys think?

I probably won't post anything until this story is finished but whatevs

This chapter is dedicated to you, yes YOU! The one reading this story right now!

Thank you all so so so so much!

Stay sexy xxx