Chapter three

Edgar's pov

I went in the shop and open the doors . Alan was still asleep . I walk to the back room. I was trying to think if Ashley will come by . I think that something bad had happen to her. She wouldn't say anything about her wrist.

Then Alan came in and said that Ashley was here .We walk to the front And there is was standing there looking at a batman comic . Then she looked up and saw us. I said " look who's here." Ashley said" yeah . YOu guys seem pretty cool to hang out with." I looked at her and said" really ?" Alan said " so if we are going to hang out . we need to close the shop." Ashley said" okay ." i nod at Alan. So we went to the front doors and close them.Then we walk back to Ashley. Ashley said " So what is there to do for fun?"
I said " well we go to the beach and swim." Ashley said " okay ."

Ashley's pov
I said " okay ." Alan said " then let's go swimming." I said" um I don't have a bathing suit." Edgar and Alan looked at each other then Edgar said " then let's get you a bathing suit." I nod . So we went to a store . We were looking for a bathing suit. I finally found a bathing suit. It was a two piece. It was all black.
I pay for it and then Edgar , Alan , and me went to beach .
Alan and Edgar was playing in the sand while I went and got change . I walk to the frog brothers they stop and looked at me . Alan said " wow you look great." I blushed. I said " thanks." Edgar said " ok let's go into the water ." So we ran to the water . I splash Edgar and then Alan . Then they both looked at each other and then nod . They both splash me . We were laughing. We spend five hours at the beach . Edgar said " the sun is setting . Let's go back to the comic store . Ashley you can change there ." I nodded . We went and grab our stuff And walk back to the comic store.
When we got there it felt like for over.

Alan pov

Today was fun I really had fun with Ashley . She den pretty awesome . She was beautiful when she came to us . I said " there's a room in the back u can change in there ."
Ashley said " ok." Ashley walk in the back . Edgar said " wow today was fun ." I said " Edgar what if David meets Ashley ?" Edgar said " I Was thinking about that too." I said " I hope that doesn't happen." Edgar nod . Then Ashley came out . Ashley said " hey guys I'm gonna go have fun ."
I nod .

Ashley's pov

I walk out and looked around. I walked around until I went on a ride . Then I got off . I felt eyes on me I looked around and nothing . So I walked and then four guys came to me . I one of them was Dwayne. Dwayne said "Ashley ." I said " yeah?"
Dwayne and his friends came up to me. One of them said " Dwayne who's this?" He had a cigarette in his mouth. Dwayne said " David this is Ashley ." I looked at him he had a black trench coat, black boots , and his hair was blonde and it was spikes Up.
David said " well Ashley wanna hang out with us?" Then the other two said " yeah came with us ashley." I looked at all of them. I said " sure why not ." David said " great . By the way the other two are marko and Paul." I said " hi ."
David said " let's go ." I said " ok ." We went to there bikes . Marko said" you can ride with me ." As he winked at me. I said " nope I have my own bike ." I went to my bike and went to back the guys . Paul looked at my bike said " wow nice bike . " I smirked and said " yeah."
Then was started our bikes and drove off. I kept up with the boys . David , marko , Dwayne, and Paul were laughing. I was smiling at  them. Then we stop .