Chapter 12

Ashley's pov
I woke up to laughter I got out to bed to see who's laughing. It was laddie I said " laddie what are you doing buddy ?" Laddie said " shh I'm going mess with Paul's face . I said " here let me help ." So laddie and me went to Paul and draw on his face until he move . We both ran on the couch . We were both laughing then David came out and said " why are you guys laughing?"
We both said " nothing ." While laughing. David said " babe come on." I said " laddie I'll be back ." Laddie said " aww ok ." So I went to David and we went to go feed. . It feels good to be a vampire . After we finish feeds we went back to the cave . Laddie was with Dwayne .
David and me was holding hands . I said " laddie did Paul wake up yet ." While giggling laddie look up and Said " no ash he didn't but it's gonna be funny tho." David sat in his chair and I sat in his lap . Then Marko came out and sat by Dwayne. I said " hey ." Marko said " hey sis ." Then Paul came out . Laddie came to me and sat on my lap . We looked at each other and laugh . Paul walk over to us . Marko looked at Paul and said " dude your face ."while laughing.
Paul said " what about my face ?" Marko said " looked in the mirror." So Paul did and said " what the fuck . My beautiful face ." Laddie and me started laughing. Paul look at us and said " oh I'll get you guys ." I said " laddie run ." So laddie and me started running Paul chase us around the room Dwayne, David, and Marko was laughing there butts off.