Chapter 14

David's pov
After Ashley and me feed . We went back to the cave .  When we got there the boys were playing with laddie . The boys are really happy with laddie . Dwayne seems to like a father figure to laddie . Laddie look up at us and said " Ashley !" Ashley said " laddie !" Laddie got up and ran to Ashley . Ashley lifted laddie up . I walk over to the boys and said " hey ." They looked up at us and said " hey ." I said " so I um to spend some time with Ashley." Paul said " aww that's so cute ." Marko looked at Paul and agreed with him . Dwayne said " ok . We will take laddie and go to the board walk ." I said " thanks guys . " Paul and Marko was goofing off. Dwayne said " laddie , Marko , and Paul come on we are going to the boardwalk." I look over to Ashley and laddie . Laddie said " aww can ash come " Dwayne said " no now come on now ." Laddie said " fine !" Ashley whisper into laddie ear . Laddie nod and then went to the guys . Ashley went to her room .

Ashley pov
I went to my room and grab ladies comic books . I had some comics from when I lived with my dad . So I told laddie if he goes with them I'll give him some comic books. Then David walk in and said " hey baby ." I looked over at him and said " hey ." With a smile . I walk up to him and give him a big hug .  David said " Ashley  I love you , you make me smile every day , you have the prettiest eyes very , when I see you I have this greatest feeling, I want to be with you forever ." I looked at him and said " David that's the most sweetest thing that some on ever said to me . I want to be with you forever too . I love you too David . I will love you always and forever." I kiss David  and David kiss him back .