Chapter eleven

Dwayne's pov
We all got on the bikes  I told laddie to hold on tight to me  and he did . When we get to the cave laddie was playing with Ashley . Paul said " wow Ashley is good with kids . " I said " yep ." Then laddie came up to me and asked if he can call me dad . I said " yeah." Then laddie went back to Ashley.
David said " Ashley the boys and me are going out you can stay here and watch laddie ." Ashley said " okay ." So we got up and went to our bikes and went to go find food .
We found a group of boys and I was go hungry I was the first to eat.

Paul's pov
After we eat I went to get some cigarettes and some other stuff . I went and got laddie an awesome jacket . Marko got laddie a teddy bear and he got Ashley a kiss shirt . I have to say Ashley likes some pretty awesome bands . I went and got some cotton candy and then Marko and me went back to the cave . Dwayne and David wore talking about something.
Ashley and laddie were playing hide and go seek . I said laddie and Ashley come here me and Marko have something for you guys ." Laddie said " really !" He seem so happy . I gave him the jacket and Marko gave him the teddy bear then Marko gave Ashley the kiss shirt . Ashley face lit up and said " oh my gosh thank you so much ." And she hid Marko . Marko said " anything for my favorite sis." Laddie said " thank you Paul and Marko . So you guys want to play with us . " I said " sure but let my give David something ." I walk to David give him a pack of cigarettes and he said" thanks." I walk back to the others . Laddie said" okay we are playing hide and seek and Marlo's it ." Marko said " alright go hide you guys ." So we did Ashley and laddie hide behind under the bed and I hide in the fountain. Marko started counting and then said " ready or not here I come." I said" Marlo's you won't find me ." Marko said "Paul I know that your in the fountain." I said" how the heck do you know that ?" Marko said" Paul I know you and you like the that fountain." I got up and help Marko find Ashley and laddie we heard the giggles from them .  We walk to the bed and sat down I said " hmm I can't find them Marko do you know where they are ?" Marko said " nope I have no clue ?" I bent down and looked under the bed and said " found ya." Laddie and Ashley were laughing and laddie said" aww." They came out from under the bed. 

Ashley's pov
Laddie and me went to the couch and sat down laddie sat on my lap and asked if I told him a bed time story . I knew he was getting tried so I told him a story . He fall asleep then a fell asleep while telling him the story .

David's pov
I looked over and seen Ashley and laddie past out . I said " Dwayne look at laddie and Ashley ." So he did and said" well that was fast . She was just telling a bedtime story and they both past out ." While laughing Marko and Paul was laughing and then I said you guys go to bed I put laddie and Ashley I bed . So the went to the room and I walk to Ashley and grab laddie and carry him to his bed and then walk back to Ashley and carry her to her bed . She so cute when she sleeps I said softly to her " I love you my angel." And kiss her forehead. I put Ashley on her bed and walk to the boys and then went to bed .