Chapter 6

The three of us got ready in Brent and Amanda's room because I didn't feel safe alone. Not after what I found out earlier. I get dressed in navy blue pants plain white t-shirt, Chuck Taylor's, and I straightened my hair to wear my black beanie. By the time the three of us get ready. My phone goes off and I check it and see that it was Mark.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tedder, I'm outside." He said laughing.

"Alright alright we'll be right out."

I hung up the phone and the three of us head out of the hotel and into the white van. I sat in the front seat while both Amanda and Renee sit in the back. About an hour later, we get to the military base and we follow Mark inside the base and out into a field with a huge stage. We continue walking behind the stage with the American flag on it.

"Hey Tedder, you're girlfriend is here." Said Mark as Ryan flashes his smile at me.

Paul's P.O.V

"Happy Birthday Ryan." She said as she hugged him hard. It makes me sick. She whispers something in his ear and he smiles at her. He says something and she smiles back at him. Hmmm so it's his birthday.

I try to keep my distance from the bar so they wouldn't see me. They look like they're having the time of their lives dancing and throwing cake at each other. Well that's gonna end real soon cause I'm gonna take what's mine and that's Kimberly Alvarez.

"Hey Kim lets go to the dance floor." I said as I grabbed her hand and led onto the throng of people who were grinding on each other. The music was blasting. The song? Give Me Everything by Pitbull. I grab her by her waist and she starts grinding on me, making my cock hard. I move my hips forward so she could feel me and she tries to move away from me.

"Excuse me Paul, I have to go to the bathroom." She said sounding like an angel but I know she's trying to get away from me but I can't let her go. She's mine.

She puts her soft hands on my chest to push me away but she isn't strong enough. "Kim, I really like you." I said pretending to slur my words, pulling her closer to me.

"Paul, I don't like you like that. I'm not attracted to you in that way you're just a friend." She said pushing me away. She doesn't push me far as the drug is in full affect inside her body. I wish things were different or else things wouldn't have been this way.

"C'mon lets get out of here." Said her little boyfriend grabbing her by the hand. I stay close behind them as they get into the parking lot. I get into my rental Cadillac pull away from the parking lot as they drove off ahead of me. I manage to keep my distance so they wouldn't suspect anything.

I park my car about a space between another car. I pull out my carton of cigarettes, put a cancer stick in my mouth and lit it up with a match. Then I pull out my camera and start taking photos of them talking and then out of nowhere, she jumps on him and makes out with him.

I start to ball up my fists out of anger. That son of a bitch is gonna pay. They get out of the car and head inside the hotel. She looks sexy dressed as a hula girl. I get out of the car and follow them inside.

They walk into the elevator, as I walked up to the front desk. "Hi, I'd like to check in please?"

"Do you have a reservation?" Asked the woman at the front desk.

"No, I don't."

"Okay, we have a room on the tenth floor. Non-smoking, with a queen bed is that good?" She asked.

"Yes, yes that's fine." I said handing her my credit card. She types away at her computer. She then hands me my credit card, key card, and receipt.

"Here you go Mr. Jackson, enjoy your stay." She said dismissing me.

"Thank you so much." I managed to say through clenched teeth as I made my way into the elevators.

I finally get up to the tenth floor and start looking for room 1408. I run my key card through the scanner to open the door. I walk inside and decided to open the balcony window to let some air in when suddenly I heard her sweet angelic voice.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." He answered back. Then I hear a thump on the wall and heavy breathing. I pressed my ear against the wall.

"Where do you think you're going?" I hear her say to him teasingly and I heard her yelp.

"Ryan I missed your touch." She said, her voice sounding husky and lustful.

"I missed your voice." His voice sounding just as husky as her. Then out of nowhere she starts moaning. You have got to be fucking kidding me? That should be me in there with her. Rage just starts to boil over. I walk into the bathroom and slam the door. I don't want to hear what he's doing to her in the other room.

Eight Days Later....

As I'm getting ready to head out the door, I hear him say, "Don't worry, I will. I'll text you when I get there." And walk out the door. I open the door and poke my head out of the door to make sure he left. I walk out into the hallway and see that the door was left slightly ajar. What an idiot, someone can easily just walk in and rob the place. Which gave me an idea. I walked into the hallway and open the door slightly only to hear the shower running.

I open the door wide enough to slip through and hid inside a nearby closet. The water stops running and she walks out wrapped in a towel drying her newly dyed red hair. She wipes the water droplets off of her olive skinned body and I feel my cock grow harder. Suddenly, she looks up and around the room clutching her towel tightly. She quickly grabs her clothes and runs into the bathroom.

I made my way out of the room closing it quietly and go down into the hotel restaurant. I walked up to a random waiter and slipped him fifty bucks for me to borrow his uniform.

I see her sit at a table at the far left along with two other girls, a red head and the other girl, she seems familiar. As I walk closer to them I realize that it was Amanda, Kim's best friend from California. She dyed her hair blonde.

"May I take your order?" I said in a British accent as I walked to them.
The three girls order an omelette. As I was about to walk away, she looks up at me. I stared at her in the face and gave her a wink. Her jaw drops and I leave, making her know of my presence.