Chapter 7

Kim's P.O.V

"Wow the concert was just amazing." I said wrapping my arms around his.

"I'm happy you liked it." He answered taking off his hat and running his fingers through his beautiful dirty blonde hair. I start to feel uneasy as we pulled up in front of the hotel. As we walked inside the elevator, I squeeze his hand and he looks down at me.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said faking a smile but he didn't buy it.

"Kim, tell me the truth. What's wrong?" He said as we got out of the elevator.

"I-I-I... Saw him." I managed to squeak out.

He stops in his tracks and his green turning gray eyes start to burn into my eyes.

"Who... Did... You... See...?" He said in a very serious tone.

"Paul. He's been following me ever since I left for Chicago." I said softly.

He pinches the bridge of his nose and shuts his eyes as if he was counting to ten.

He open them, his eyes blazing with anger.

"He followed you from LA?!?! Why the fuck didn't you tell me at the military base?!" He shouted at me.

"I-I-I didn't want you to bail out on the concert. I'm sorry." I answered looking down at the floor.

"Hey, look at me." He said bringing my chin up so I can face him. His expression softens as he sees fear in my eyes. He pulls me close, hugging me hard. "I didn't mean to yell at you like that." He sighed.

He scans the key card against the scanner, opening the door I walked in behind him and out of nowhere he shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK?!?"

I step out behind him and I can't believe my eyes. "Oh my god we've been robbed!" I screamed. I looked around the room to see if the burglars took anything when I suddenly felt Ryan grabbing my arm.

"No we weren't robbed." He said. I look up into his face and I see him staring blankly as if there was something behind me. I turn around and see the wall spray painted in bold red letters: SHE'S MINE.

All the color drains from my face. Could this day get any worse?!

"Kim, pack your stuff you're safe here." Said Ryan as he grabbed his things off the floor and into his backpack and I start doing the same. Once we got our stuff we got our stuff, we went into the lobby to check out.

"Ryan, what about everybody else?" I asked as we ran out into the parking lot and drove off."

"I'll call them as we get to the airport." He said coldly.

The drive to the airport was silent. I occasionally looked at Ryan as he was tapping his fingers on the wheel, deep in thought. I sighed and pull out my phone, plug my headphones in and find a song on my playlist. Hmm "Atmosphere" by Kaskade sounds pretty good I press play, turned my head towards the window and started singing softly.

"When I was young I could hear the sound, A melody pure and a rhythm loud, Oh, the sound took me away, Carried through the vastness of outer space

All my life I've been a star,

Holding a light up in the dark.

While I try to keep clear

Of all the waves in your atmosphere

All my life I've been a star,

Holding a light up in the dark.

While I try to keep clear

Of all the waves in your atmosphere

When I was young I could hear the sound

A melody pure and a rhythm loud

Oh, the sound took me away

Carried through the vastness of outer space

All my life I've been a star,

Holding a light up in the dark.

While I try to keep clear

Of all the waves in your atmosphere

All my life I've been a star,

Holding a light up in the dark.

While I try to keep clear

Of all the waves in your atmosphere

Of all the waves in your atmosphere"

It's gonna be long ride to the airport so I shut my eyes and fall asleep. It's my fault Ryan's pissed off at me. It's my fault that Paul is after him as well as he is after me. I can't put him in danger. I have to go. Suddenly, I felt someones's thumb run across my cheek. I shoot my eyes open to green eyes.

"Baby, are you okay? You were crying." Said Ryan as he caressed my cheek.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are we at the airport?" I said tearing my eyes away from his stare.

"No. We're not even halfway there yet and I'm really tired so we're staying at a motel." He yawned. The two of us get out of the car and walk up to the front desk to check in. Ryan pays the man in cash, and the man hands Ryan the room key.

We walk back outside, and climbed up the stairs, and into the hotel hallway. "We've got room 29 so it has to be down at the end." He said. We finally get inside the place looks alright. Kinda like a little bedroom. I decided to go into the bathroom and just wallow in my sorrows.

I squirt some shampoo onto my hand and start massaging my scalp trying to relax but it doesn't work. As I wash the suds from my hair, I hear the nightstand rattle and hear Ryan curse. I quickly shut off the water grab a towel and run out into the room. Ryan sitting on the bed grabbing his foot.

"Are you okay?" I asked placing my hand on his naked back sending sparks through my body.

He looks up gaping at me and gets up from the bed and walks towards me. "Ryan? A-a-are you okay?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He answered placing his hands around my waist pulling me towards his chest. I feel my body start to relax as he wraps his arms tighter around me. "I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. You were right about waiting until after the concert." He murmured in my ear.

"I feel like such a burden to you now because he's after me and now he's coming after you too." I said as tears running down my cheeks.

"Kimberly please don't say that. You're not a burden to me and I'm sticking by your side until that son of a bitch gets caught." He said wiping the tears off my face. Wow even after what happened today he's staying by my side.

We stare at each other for a brief moment before his lips land on mine. "I love you Kimberly and I'll never leave your side." He said pressing his forehead against mine.

"Ti amo Ryan. Mi hai rubato il cuore. Si intende il mondo per me." I whispered in his ear.

"Wow! I didn't know you spoke Italian." Said Ryan in surprise.

"Well then, you seem to underestimate me." I answered back.

"We should get some rest. It's gonna be a long drive to the airport." He said as he stripped of his pants and laid down. I went into my bag and dug out a white tank top and some white lace panties. I threw them on grabbed my hair brush and detangled my hair.

I walked over to the bed sat in bed setting the alarm to wake up early since I know Ryan didn't do it himself. Then out of nowhere I feel his hands grabbing my waist a pulling me, my back hitting the mattress and he straddles me. His soft lips crash into mine feverishly causing me to groan.