Chapter 34- Gone

I walked outside away from the commotion.

"You think you can get rid of me that easy?"

"How the fuck did you get my number?"

"Listen Ryan I got a proposition for you."

"Not interested." I said angrily.

He snickers. "You will be after I tell you."

I start running my fingers through my hair.

"Listen closely Ryan because I'm only going to say this once. If you break up with Kimberly then nothing will happen."

"And if I don't?"

"Then lets just say it's not you who I'm going after."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I shouted and the line goes dead. Suddenly I get a text message and I gasp at what I received.

Son of a bitch! I shouted. It was photo of Copeland playing at the park with Gen.

"Ryan what's wrong?!" Said Zach running up the stairs with Eddie not far behind.

"He got out"

"What?"

"He got out! That son of a bitch fucking got out!"

"Who go out?" Asked Eddie.

"That son of a bitch Paul!" I shouted.

"What?! How did he get out?!" Asked Zach in astonishment.

"I don't know but I'm going to find out." I said dialing my phone.

"Hello?"

"Nate! What the hell is going on?!"

"I was about to call you boss but somebody bailed out the guy you fought the other night."

Damn it! That's what I was afraid of.

"Do you know who it was?"

"It was a woman. She had blonde hair and a mole on above her eyebrow."

Jenna.

"What's going on boss?" Asked Nate but I hung up the phone.

"Dude what happened now?" Asked Zach.

"It was Jenna. Jenna bailed Paul out of jail and now they're going after my son if I don't break up with Kim." I said running my hand through my hair, pacing back and forth.

"Oh my god dude what are you going to do?" Asked Eddie.

I sighed heavily. "I don't know. I'm in love with Kim but I don't want them to hurt my son." I said putting my face in my hands. Why can't I be happy for once? Is this relationship toxic? Were Kim and I ever meant to be together? No snap out of it Ryan! I mentally slap myself. Fuck, what am I gonna do now?

Kim's P.O.V

I don't know but Ryan seems very distant lately. Is he losing feelings for me? I try to push those thoughts aside. I went upstairs and took a long shower. The hot water cascades down my body, washing my hair. I was still thinking about how we made love earlier. He was rough with me at first, as if he was desperate and needed me. But then he was gentle, like he was more relaxed.

I turned off the water and got dressed into something more comfortable. I went downstairs into into the living room and Ryan sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey baby." I said smiling at him.

"Hey." He said smiling back but it doesn't match the look in his eyes and it starts to kill me.