Chapter 32

Both Phil and I pulled away from each other and see Ryan standing by the doorway smirking at me but he had a more devious, more lustful look in his eyes like when Ryan and I first met.

"Hey honey!" I said letting go of Phil and rushed towards him and kissed him on the lips.

"Hey yourself." He answered back. "Who's this?" Pointing at Phil.

"Oh. Ryan, this is Phil Brooks. Phil this is my fiancé Ryan Tedder." I answered.

"Nice to meet you Phil." Said Ryan as they shook hands.

"So how did you and Kim know each other?" He asked.

"Kim and I grew up together in New York and along with her mom, she's basically my only family since we both had rough childhoods." He said sincerely.

"Phil's a WWE superstar." I chimed in and Ryan stares at him as if he was trying figure out who he is.

"No wonder. I was going to say that you look very familiar." Said Ryan. Then he looked down at Punk's shirt and saw his logo. A fist holding a lightning bolt in the air and it ryan snaps his fingers.

"You're CM Punk right?"

"Last time I checked." Said Phil making a smartass remark and I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Anyways, what brings you here to California?" I asked.

"I'm on medical leave since I have to get surgery on my ankle tomorrow." He answered.

"Achilles tendon?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Lucky guess... And I had to get surgery for that years ago."

"Oh."

I see that both Ryan and Phil are getting along and I let out a sigh a relief. Thank god! I would've thought they would end up brawling in the middle of the gym.

"Well Phil, it was nice seeing you again." I said as I hugged him hard.

"Yeah, I guess I'll see you around." He answered.

"Honey, I'm gonna go to phone store to get my phone replaced." I said to Ryan as I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Wait! I'm coming with you!" He shouted running behind me.

"Don't you have to work out?" I asked since he was here at the gym.

"I'll have my workout with you when we get home." He whispered in my ear and I try my best not to bite my lip in front of Phil.

Ryan walks back over to him and shakes his hand. I see Phil lean in and whisper something to Ryan and Ryan says something as well and then patted Phil on the back.

"Come on babe, lets go." he said taking me by the hand.

We ran into his car and before we got inside, he pulled me close to him and kissed me, catching me by surprise. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled it making him moan in my mouth. The kiss was gentle at first, then he pressed his lips harder, licking my bottom lip begging for entrance which I gladly gave him access, letting his tongue slip through.

He presses me against the car with his body. I finally realize where I am and put my hands on his firm chest and push him away. He looks at me confused.

"Ryan, not here." I said catching my breath.

"Yeah. You're right. Sorry." He said rubbing the back of his head. He starts taking deep breaths trying to calm himself down and then gets inside the car. After forty-five minutes we finally arrive at the phone store.