Chapter 16- Mini Golf

Kim's P.O.V

As we left the hotel, I heard the guys shouting at us.

"Good luck guys!" Shouted Eddie and automatically Zach and Brent smacked him in the back of head and pulled him inside.

"What was that about?" I asked looking at Ryan.

"I have no idea." He answered chuckling.

We hailed a cab outside the hotel and and drove off to Hudson River Park. We finally arrive to the Pier 25 mini golf course, Ryan pays the fare. We walk towards the ticket booth and a lady greets us. As it turns out, her daughter is a huge fan of OneRepublic so gladly Ryan signed an autograph for her.

She gives us purple and blue golf clubs and red and blue golf balls. As we were heading towards the first hole, the woman at the ticket booth shouts, "Hey! You're that girl from that YouTube video!!"

We kept walking and suddenly I felt her tap me on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry Miss sorry to bother you, but aren't you that girl from that YouTube video that was posted a few weeks ago?"

"No, what video?" I asked in surprise. Ryan shoots a look at me and I mouthed out that I didn't know what was going on.

"No you are that girl from the video I never forget a face." She said as she pulls out her phone and shows both Ryan and I the video and I'm shocked that somebody filmed Renee, Amanda, and I dancing to "Hands in the Air"

"Wow! Almost a million views!" Ryan said tearing my gaze from the video itself to the amount of views. Wow I thought he was kidding, but he's actually right.

"Yeah I guess that's me." I answered in disbelief.

"You and those two other girls are amazing dancers." Gushed the woman.

"Thanks I'll make sure I let them know." I answered.

"Have fun you two." She said as she turns on her heel and walks back to the booth.

"So you're YouTube famous now?" He asked me raising an eyebrow at me.

"Apparently." I said as I blew a strand of my hair that had fallen out of place. We got to the first hole and Ryan grabbed the blue golf club and ball and teed off.

He hits the ball gently with the putter and the ball rolls down the turf grass and it falls into the hole ahead.

"A hole in one!" He said pumping his fist. I grabbed my putter and golf and squared up the ball and when I was about to tap the ball, Ryan holds me close.

"This should help you out." He said as his hands covered mine. The scent of Drakkar Noir is intoxicating in a good way.

"Just tap the ball like this." He said as we swung back the the club, lightly tapping the ball. The red golf ball rolls down the turf grass the same way his ball did and the ball falls inside the hole.

"Oh my god I did it!!" I said jumping up and down and hugging Ryan.

We made out way through the rest of the sixteen holes. I was obviously losing by so much. We made it to the last hole. Again Ryan hits another hole in one and he smirks at me.

"Come on baby you might as well give up."

"Shut up Tedder, I'll show you who's boss." I said as I squared up the ball. As I was about to hit the ball, I feel Ryan behind me.

"I would just love to see you try." He whispered making me lose concentration as I hit the ball and it falls into the mini waterfall.

"Damn it!" I grunted.

"You better go ahead and get that." He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to the waterfall and took off both my shoes and socks and stepped over the small brick barrier and start looking for the red ball when out of nowhere I see a glowing yellow light.

I ignored it thinking it was the lighting but as I was looking for the ball, the light moved. That's odd. I grabbed the light and it turns out to be a glowing orb like the one Ryan held in the "Feel Again" video.

I start examining the orb, when I notice black markings. My eyes widen and my jaw drops when I realized that the orb had a note to it.

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

I turned around in shock holding the glowing orb and I felt like my eyes popped out of my head and my jaw hits the floor when Ryan gets down on one knee and produces a small black velvet box marked Kay.

He looks at me nervously.

"Kim, will you marry me?"