Chapter 10

Kim's P.O.V

"Oh my god, I can't wait to see the guys dressed up." Said Renee

"Is it really the guys, or is it Zach you want to see?" Joked Amanda.

"Well, yeah but by the look of the clothes that are on the rack, the guys are gonna look really good." She said.

"You know Zach used to be a model right?" I chimed in and she just stares at me.

"You're kidding right?"

"Nope."

"Oh my god I didn't know that."

"And now you do." I said as she broke out with a huge smile on her face.

They first started off with Drew, then Eddie, then Brent, which made Amanda squeal like a teenager who just saw Justin Timberlake when he was in NSYNC.

"Hey Amanda, you might wanna close your mouth I think I saw a fly go inside." I joked as she glares at me.

"Whatever, my boyfriend looks hot!" She said as he looked at her and smiled. She blushes red.

"Okay, Zachary it's your turn." Said the photographer.

"Uh, I prefer Zach." Said Zach as he walked out into the room where the cameras were set up.

"Oh, uh sorry." The photographer answered. What's his name again? Steve? Steven.

"Just watch." I whispered to Renee and as the cameras started going off, Zach starts going into male model mode.

"That's it Zach, stand there like that." Said Steven.

The three of us just stand there with our mouths open, staring at Zach. "I'm so lucky to have a guy like Zach." She said happily and both Amanda an I hug her.

"That'll be all Zach. Ryan you're next." Said Steven.

As soon as he walks front of the camera, my jaw drops. Oh... My... God... He's dressed up in a military brown plain t-shirt, black jeans, with his shirt tucked in the belt buckle, black combat boots, a black leather jacket and his dirty blonde hair slicked back. Oh man he looks so hot. He looks like a guy from the wrong side of the tracks and from what happened last night, he can definitely back that image up.

"Kim, close your mouth your drooling." Said Renee as she closed my mouth. My eyes met with his and she smirks at me. That bastard knows exactly what he's doing to me.

He starts posing as the cameras go off and both Renee and Amanda asked me, "Was Ryan a model too?"

"Not that I know of. Why?" I asked

"Because the way he's working the camera, makes him look like he's a pro at it." Said Amanda.

"Or maybe Zach taught him some stuff." I giggled.

I turn my sights back to Ryan, and he's holding the lapels of his jacket with one hand and while he pretended to make a gun out of his hand and points it to the camera. Oh man he is so sexy.

After the photo shoot was over, Ryan makes his way towards me and pulls me close.

"You look very handsome." I said as I touched his jacket.

"Thank you." He smirked at me.

"I wanna take you out on a date tonight."

"Really? Where?"

He puts his index finger on my lips. Making me blush. "Shhh, it's for me to know and you to find out." He winked at me.

"Come on, lets go." He said grabbing me by the hand.