UNDERTALE - Frisk's PoV

Trudging through the snow, I head towards Snowdin Town with a glum expression on my face. Sans was the one monster I needed to see, and now he hates me!

That Damn Fucking Comedian

I wish he would listen to me! He needs to know my side of the story! I was viciously attacked by a goat! Dumb Sans. Bonehead. I sigh and sit on a snow poff, and find thirty G inside of it. Sweet! I dig into my pockets and find my little money pouch containing the rest of my money, and then pull out the knife from my sweater kangaroo pouch. I hear a faint squeaking sound coming from the doghouse next to me, and I growl angrily. Can't this fucking dog leave me alone? I throw the knife with speed and precision into the doorway of the doghouse and I hear the sound of a monster soul breaking.

YOUR LV INCREASED.

Yeah, because I really LOVE killing dogs. And kicking them. Heh. I crawl into the doghouse and notice it has a small tunnel leading to somewhere else, so I explore. It takes me really far down, further than I expected, until I come out onto a snowy plain. I look up and see the bridge where Papyrus tried to use the gauntlet of deadly terror on me, only to be fouled by my adorable nature. Idiot skeleton. I wander around for a while and come across a little house with a bright light in the windows. I knock, suddenly curious about the ownership of this house, and as the door swings open I am greeted with the broken grinning face of a certain skeleton.

"Gaster?!"

Hey Pumpkins!
Short chapter I know! I'm really sorry, but I needed a tiny filler chapter to maintain this story. The inspiration has kinda dried up, but I'll keep writing for you guys!!

Oh! And another thing is that we have a new reader (or I think you're new, sorry if you're not...) called @LizzyTheDog12347
Thank You for All The Votes!!!

Anyways, carry on my wayward Pumpkins!
~Meepaa~