∞ Bad ∞ End ∞ Night ∞

A/N: 24K Reads!!!! OMG, my goal was 100 reads, so this is incredible guys. If you have more questions, either about me or the story, then feel free to DM me, or even go on Twitter. My Twitter handle is Ella_Meepa, and I'll always reply (Unless you all swamp me and I can't reply >^<) Anyways, I wanted to thank you all for your continued support on this fanfic, and I hope that maybe, if possible, we can reach 25K before the end? If not, I don't care, I'm glad we got this far. Shoutout to KiyaGaming, singingfoxy_, just_here_for_jokes and TinyNinja13 for being four of my original readers who still support me (Even just by reading, thanks you guys!) and for being an inspiration to me. I know there are more of my Original Readers, but these four have really pushed me with the story, even without knowing it. So... THANKS!!!

"Thanks You for that Frisk." Papyrus kneels down on my level and gives me a tender hug. The little cinnamon bun is too cute sometimes. I wrap my arms around his frame and smile softly.
"No problem Paps. Sans deserved that." I kiss his cheekbone and he pats my head and gives me a weirdly sad smile. He nods at me then leaves with Mettaton, leaving me to deal with the short skeleton locked in the freezing cold shower.

"Sans, have you calmed down yet?" I yell through the door, and I yelp as a cyan bone breaks through the wood. I jump back just in time, leaving me with a small cut across my cheek. If I hadn't moved it would of gone straight through my temple. I hear the sickening strings of Megalovania and pale slightly. Running into the living room, I pick up my cell phone and dial Alphys.

"Hey! You've reached Dr Alphys Fysh, royal monster scientist, wife to Undyne Fysh. Please leave a message and I will get back to you." I sob out a message to Alphy and proceed to dial Undyne.

"Yo, Undyne Fysh, head of royal guard, guard to King Asgore, wife of Alphys Fysh. Leave a message and I'll try to reach ya." I choke my message again, the battle music echoing through my mind, cracking my sanity and causing my blood to run cold with fear. I dial my final, and least used, emergency contact.

"Frisk?" I hear the happy voice of my Godmother say my name tentatively, and I sigh in relief.
"Muffy? It's Sans, help?" She giggles her confirmation not unkindly, and I sag to the floor in fear.

I hear a crash, and see the short skeleton standing in the doorway, enveloped in cyan magic and letting loose a few femurs to pierce my skin, and I scream in agony.

"Frisk? Frisk? Wake up Frisk!"

I'm in bed, cold sweat dripping down my head, being shaken by Sans; Alphys, Undyne, and Muffet standing behind him looking horrified. I choke on my words, my throat dry and hoarse.

"Frisk, you have a fever, it's okay. It was just a nightmare." Alphys tells me, and I sob in relief.

I never want to feel that agony again.