A/N

Sorry in Advance!

Heyya Pumpkins! How are y'all doing this fine evening? Um... I'm gonna be writing a lot less, which is a sad truth we must face. The fact of the matter is, I have exams in roughly seven weeks. My GCSE exams to be precise. These will shape my future for college. I've already mentioned all this but I wanted to reiterate the fact that updates may be restricted to one or two chapters on a Sunday evening (like now!)

On a more positive note, I have decided to do a fic related to Broken Timelines, but is not a part of the main story. This is the tale of Undenu, the Viridian SOUL that becomes Undyne. It's all about how she becomes the fish she is today. I had a really good idea for how to do it, and it will probably only be around ten/twenty chapters, but if you want to then feel free to check it out.

Also, my aim for this fic is 100 chapters. Ambitious, I know, but we're already on what, 25/26? And we're not even halfway through the storyline I have written down. So... unless I start writing 2000 word chapters then I'm gonna say 100 chapters is roughly correct.

(Sorry for all this boring admin!)

Another thing to probably mention is the fact that I will be writing more stuff when possible. I have two stories lined up for typing, and this WILL NOT alter my update schedule for Broken Timelines. The first is called The Bad Boy Broke My Brother, and the second is called Tall, Dark, and Moderately Good Looking. If you fancy a look then check em out in the future.

Anyways, sorry to of bored you, I'll post the chapters next!

Carry on my wayward Pumpkins

~Meepaa out~