Chapter 5

DEDICATED TO NATHANIEL WHO HELPS WITH THE FORMAT OF MY STORY AND WHO HELPS PROOF READ IT WHENEVER HE CAN! HE ALSO MOTIVATES ME TO KEEP WRITING!! DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT HIM XXXXXX

*******

RECAP

Hayley's mouth dropped open, her cup slipped from her fingers smashing to the floor and a blood curdling scream left her lips. 

*******

The grin fell from Sarah's face as she heard the clatter of smashing glass and a scream come from the lounge. Quickly she shot up from her sitting position and rushed to the door. But before she could turn the handle she stopped. A warm, fuzzy, happy feeling washed through her body and images of Lucus flooded her head. A smile made it's way back to Sarah's face and she retreated from the door to lie back on her bed giggling. Forgetting about Hayley's screams.

Downstairs Hayley remained frozen in front of the window. Glowing yellow eyes held her gaze as the black silhouette, floating in front of her placed it's hand on the glass. Fear flashed through Hayley's eyes as she found herself reaching out to the figure. Pulling her hand away she began to study the figure in front of her. More features began appearing, as her eyes adjusted to the night.

Brown hair pushed up into a quiff was now visible as well as a tight white top and denim jeans. Yellow eyes became a piercing glowing blue as the figure began to relax. "Who are you?" Hayley thought, "You can see me?" An unfamiliar voice sounded through out Hayley's mind. Startled Hayley's feet became momentarily unfrozen as she jumped back in surprise. "Who's there?" she called. No answer came as Hayley began to look around the room. Hey eyes finally landing on the glowing blue eyed boy floating in front of her. 

The blue eyes were no longer menacing and piercing, but soft and protective. Slowly Hayley moved forward, feeling an overwhelming urge to get closer to this strange character. Lifting her hand she brought it up to the glass, placing it over the mysterious figures hand. A small smile became visible on the figure's face and warmth began radiating through the glass. Suddenly the warmth intensified, sending a burning hot wave of heat crashing through the window, smashing it as it went. Hayley withdrew her hand gasping at the sudden explosion of glass.

Hayley looked down at the floor analysing the mess the glass had created. Amazed and confused as what just happened, millions of questions began running through her mind. Hayley looked up searching for the glowing blue eyes of the dark figure, hoping he could give her answers as to what happened, but no one was there. All that Hayley could see was a shattered, empty window.  She lunged towards the window, not wanting the strange figure she felt unusually close to leave. Hayley stuck her head out of the window, making sure she didn't cut herself on the remaining glass stuck in the window frame, and began looking in all directions for whoever it was that had appeared. But no one was there, He had gone.

~~~~~~~

A/N

Chapter 5 :) Hope ya enjoy it!!

 Who was at the window?! Why did Sarah just forget Hayley?! SO MANY QUESTIONS! hahhaa 

PICTURE ON THE SIDE IS SARAH

Vote Comment Share :) 

Since we have people reading this now 2 votes and at least 2 comments before I update again.

AmbaBambax xoxoxxo