Chapter 1

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY BEST FRIEND NICK WHO IS THE INSPIRATION FOR THE CHARACTER MICHAEL AND WHO'S READING IT NOW!! :D xxx 

Hayley shoved her headphones into her ears as she left the small restaurant she worked at. She turned up the music, drowning out the sounds of the bustling city in front of her. Hayley began the short journey home, the bright lights of the Paris night life surrounding her and a small, content smile made it's way to her lips. She had always loved Paris ever since she was a little girl and was always telling her Mum that she was going to live her as soon as she left college, and now she was. It was like a dream come true. 

She made her way under the Eiffel Tower, gazing up at the glowing structure. Smiling she averted her gaze back to the pathway in front of her, but as she did something in the shadows moved and glistened under the lights. Hayley stopped walking away and curiously gazed up into the metal structure, examining the shadows. "Nothing.." She said to herself, "Huh, I couldv'e sworn..." She trailed off shaking her had confused and continued her walk home.

A short time after Hayley had passed under the Eiffel Tower and the square beneath it was empty voices could be heard coming from the inside of the metal structure. "Fuck Michael!" A feminine voice yelled in frustration before a body fell to the concrete below. "Jesus Isabelle! You didn't need to whack me I got the message!!" The young man who'd just fallen shouted up into shadows. He stood up rubbing his head and stepped out of the small crater he had made when he hit the ground.

 He pushed his dark brown hair back into it's previous gelled position. He glared up into the darkened structure and cackles of laughter erupted from within. "What?" Michael asked confused, but got no answer as the laughter continued. "What?" He whined but still the laughing continued. Michael grew more and frustrated and finally he had had enough "WHAT?!" He yelled into the night.

One by one 3 other teenagers dropped from within the lower part of the Tower. They all held grins on their flawless faces, snickering at the sight of their friend. Michael sighed impatiently "Well!!" he cried. "Tell him Joshua." The tall tanned toned young man managed to say in between laughs. 

Joshua stifled a laugh and brought his phone up to Michael's face so he could see his reflection. A rather unmanly scream left Michael's mouth as he realised his nose wasn't in the centre of his face anymore and he had a piece of cement stuck in his skull. Joshua keeled over laughing as Michael ran around panicking. "JOSHUA FIX IT!!"

~~~~~~

A/N

So that's chapter 1 sorry about the Cliff Hanger thing, I needed to make sure you all keep reading!

Vote Comment do whatever :) Feedback would be nice!! 

Thanks!! 

AmbaBambaxo xoxoxo