Chapter 8

2 WEEKS LATER

Joshua hadn't left Hayley's apartment roof top for 2 weeks. The only time he had left was to get food at a nearby restaurant and to report back to Liam. He'd told the other's that he would watch Hayley while they nursed Isabella and figured out how Hayley had seen him. Joshua would watch every morning how she would wake up, put on upbeat music then dance and sing while she got dressed. It brought a smile to his face to see her so carefree and happy. But then she would catch a glimpse of herself in the mirror and stop suddenly, grabbing her IPhone and heading downstairs. This always wiped the smile from Joshua's face and left him confused. What could she see that no one else could? 

He knew that if anyone saw him peering through the window constantly, he would be called a stalker and be taken away. So he remained hidden from wandering eyes, nothing would stop him from trying to figure out this complicated girl. 

Hayley hadn't seen the mysterious man; who'd appeared in her window, for 2 weeks, and she was beginning to lose hope in ever seeing him again. Each night before she went up to her room, she would go to the same window he had appeared at the first time, and sit on the ledge. Hoping that the piercing blue eyes that she dreamt of, would return,

Tonight was no different. Hayley yawned and glanced at the clock, 10:15pm it read as she yawned. She had had a full on day at work today, first the lunch shift, then she had to cover half of the dinner shift. Sluggishly, she made her way off the couch and over to the newly replaced window, gazing out of it, searching for anything! But nothing was there. 

Disappointed, she began t turn away and retreat up stairs, but a flash of blue caught her eye, grabbing her attention. Hope surged through her body as Hayley frantically searched for the blue eyes that haunted her every thought. "Where are you?" she murmured airily. "Around" A familiar voice teased her. A smile broke out on Hayley's face "You came back!" Hayley exclaimed. "I never left." The charming voice echoed through Hayley's head just like it had the first night she had seen him. Curiosity filled Hayley's eyes as she wondered why she had only ever heard him speak in her head and why she couldn't see him this time. A soft chuckle broke the silence that had blanketed the darkness, "So many questions, but I can't answer any of them just yet. You'll understand soon enough." Hayley opened her mouth to question him but was interrupted by a loud knock at the door. 

Hayley looked over at the door then back to the window, "Don't go anywhere! I'll be righ back!" She quickly said and sprinted towards the door. She peered through the eye hole at the top of the door and her brow furrowed at the sight of Lucus standing behind it. 

"Lucus?" Hayley question, cautiously opening the door. "Sarah isn't here, she's at the restaurant you told her you'd meet her at." Hayley stated. Lucus shrugged his shoulders and walked past Hayley smirking, then sat down on the leather sofa.

Lucus had light blonde shaggy hair with deep, dark, almost black eyes. He had light skin that seemed flawless, with a very buff and butch body shape. You cold tell her over did it at the gym. He was nice enough but not everyone's cup of tea. He was an acquired taste. 

Confusion filled Hayley as she slowly followed Lucus into the lounge. "What do you want Lucus?" Hayley asked with her hands on her hips. She was pissed with him now fro just barging in without any form of acknowledgement. Lucus snickered as he stood  up and advanced towards Hayley. She began backing up, fear building in the pit of her stomach. The back of her legs hit the sofa on the other side of the room and she fell onto it.

She closed her eyes as she fell onto the soft leather. When she opened them, Lucus' dark eyes were level with hers and his lips were just centimeters away from her own. She could feel his warm breath and her heart began to race and he spoke, "You Hayley, I want you."

~~~~

A/N

Two updates in one night!!! How was that? Plot twist much??

Pic on the side is Lucus!!

What did you guys think??

Next update will be probably Monday because I gave you two tonight!!

Vote Comment Share! :)

Thanks for reading!

AmbaBambaxo xoxox