Chapter 9

Joshua watched from the window as Hayley's long legs carried her over to the door, every step making her shorts ride up a little bit higher. He blushed as they rode up a too far, exposing her perfect backside, but Joshua wasn't one to complain.

Joshua shook his head and closed his eyes, trying to concentrate on Hayley so he could hear her, but everything around him was silent. Unlike the previous times he'd seen her, he could hear everything. orry was etched on his face as he pressed himself up against the window, hoping that he could catch any of the conversation.

"She's at the restaurant...." was all he heard Hayley say before it went quiet. Joshua came away from the window, worry surging through his body, and waited for Hayley to return. He heard the door slam shut and then footsteps began to come closer and closer.

A small smile appeared on Joshua's lips at the thought of seeing Hayley again, but disappeared as it wasn't Hayley who entered the lounge, it was Lucus. Joshua's eyes widened and Lucus smirked towards the only open window. He knew Joshua was there and he knew he couldn't do anything about what he was about to do. 

Joshua's eyes began to glow yellow like they had when he had first met Hayley as fear filled them. Lucus was providing Joshua with all the information he needed and he was scared. 

Returning back to their brilliant blue, Joshua's eyes focused on Lucus, who now had Hayley pinned under him. One hand was holding her hands above her head, his body pressed against hers so she couldn't get away. Joshua watched on horrified as Lucus reached into his pocket with his free hand, pulling out a syringe containing a clear liquid. 

Joshua didn't need to be told what Lucus was about to do with the syringe. Adrenaline surged through his body and his eyes once again began glowing yellow. Joshua backed up from the window, giving him a longer run up, before he crashed through the window. Glass flew every where as Joshua came to a stop in the middle of the room and at someones feet.

A gasp was heard as Sarah looked down, seeing a strange boy at her feet. "Not good!" Joshua thought before disappearing in front of everyones eyes. Sarah screamed in fright "Oh shut up!" Lucus yelled "I can't concentrate!" Sarah stopped screaming and tears began to fill her eyes. "Hayley?" She timidly said. "It's not what it looks like Sar!" Hayley tried to explain but Sarah wsn't believing any of it. She was stood up at the restaurant only to see that it was because Lucus was at her apartment getting with her best friend. "I trusted you," Sarah whispered as a tear fell down her cheek and she ran out of the apartment. 

 Lucus rolled his eyes and scanned the room, noticing that Joshua still wasn't visible. Smirking he took this window of opportunity to plunge the syringe into Hayley's neck. Within seconds Hayley's eyes had rolled to the back of her head and her body had become limp. Lucus laughed bitterly before Joshua threw himself at the blonde boy, sending them both to the floor. 

They wrestled on the floor, fighting for dominance, and despite how much smaller Joshua was, he had managed to pin Lucus underneath him. Breathing heavily Joshua took a deep breath, "Why are you here Lucus," Joshua spat " You know the consequences for disobeying the Kings orders." Lucus snickered before rolling Joshua over so now he was the one pinned to the floor. "That's no King of mine." He said darkly. Then he got off Joshua and spat at the floor. Lucus' eyes were now pitch black and his voice just as dark, "Watch your back misfit, this is only the beginning." 

~~~~

How was that?? Sorry bout the late update and terrible grammar! I'm only human!! Next update will be within the next couple days!!

Vote 

Comment

Share :) 

Thanks guys!!

AmbaBambaxo xoxox