Chapter 7

DEDICATED TO DANI WHO IS GORGEOUS IN EVERY SINGLE WAY :) LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL XX

Hayley woke the next morning on the couch in the living room. Confusion clouded her face as she struggled to remember the events of the previous night. A cool wind blew in through the open window causing Hayley to shiver. Still trying to piece together the puzzle of last night, she stood and made her way over to the window to shut it. As she approached the window, her eyes went wide, there was no window.

The puzzle now began to piece itself together and once again Hayley found herself longing to see whoever was outside of her window last night. She sighed as she searched for something that could give her a clue as to where he went, but there was nothing. Giving up for the morning, she made her way up stairs making her way to her room. On her way down the hall, she passed Sarah's room where loud snores could be heard, "That girl can sleep through anything." Hayley muttered shaking her head in disbelief, finally reaching her room.

Her room was very simple and neat. White walls enclosed the average sized room; while soft, cream carpet laced the floor. A queen sized bed sat in the middle of the room with a simple light blue duvet laying on it. Two small drawers were placed on either side of the bed, each holding lamps and small knick knacks. A computer desk was set in the far corner of the room, holding only a laptop and a stack of papers. Finally a sliding door was built in next to the desk opening up to a small walk in wardrobe. It was simple and small, but to Hayley it was home. 

Hayley walked in and threw herself onto the bed. Her eyebrows were knitted together as she tried to think of how she could see those mesmerising blue orbs again, but her mind was blank. For all she knew, it was just a dream. Frustrated with herself she hauled herself off the bed and stomped over to her wardrobe. Hayley opened the door and reached for her towel that hung on the back of the door, then left her room heading for the bathroom.

Steam filled the small bathroom as Hayley stepped into the scorching hot shower. She sighed contently and felt her emotions slip down the drain along with the water. A hot shower always helped clear her mind and relax her. The longer she stayed under the running water the more relaxed she felt and the less she thought about the blue orbs. Once all thoughts of the mystery man had left her mind and the hot water had run out, Hayley shut off the shower, wrapped a towel around her thin body and made her way back to her room.  When she was in her room she walked over to her wardrobe again, this time catching her reflection in the floor length mirror hanging on the front.

Hayley had long dark hair that fell to just above her hips and shimmering blue eyes that could see into your soul. Her skin was olive and fair, with little blemishes. Her body was thin and her legs long, but she held curves in all the right places. Hayley was a very friendly person, was always smiling and she always managed to see the best in people, unless that person was herself.

~~~~

A/N

Filler chapter! Nothing much happened and I'm sorry it's so short!!! But it's all gunna start in the next chapter and it should be longer from here out!!!

Pic on the side is Hayley :)

Vote Comment Share

Thanks for Reading!!

AmbaBambaxo xoxox