Chapter 11

Dedicated to Lucy who has been waiting patiently for this chapter :) Sorry I made you wait so long hun!!! and because she is tutoring me in Chemistry :) Love this girl xx

A/N

Quick Authors Note,  Sorry it's been a while since I've updated!! Been a tad busy with school and other activities! BUT I'M BACK ! AND we didn't get 5 votes! :( That's depressing guys. Come on 5 votes!! IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!!!

Sarah tipped another tequila down her throat, slamming the glass to the counter and demanding another. Another shot glass came sliding down the counter towards Sarah's open hand but was intercepted by another before she could reach out for it. Sarah watched as the man who had taken her drink, brought it to his lips and downed it quickly.

"Hey! That was mine!" Sarah slurred before giving the man a dirty look and demanding another. The man rolled his eyes, "Nope, I think you're done for the night love." The mystery man reasoned as he placed some bills on the counter top, "Keep the change." He muttered as he slipped an arm around Sarah and led her out into the cold night.

Sarah was led out the back door and as soon as she stepped out, the cool air hit her face and she got a funny feeling through out her body. "Taking me home now are you?" Sarah asked suggestively as she let her hand rest on the man's chest, a slight sparkle to her eyes. He rolled his eyes at her flirty ways and brushed off her hand, she was beginning to get very annoying. "Sort of," was his reply.

Sarah's eyes lit up and they began to sparkle a brilliant silver. She grabbed her escort by the arm and slowly began leading him in the opposite direction. Suddenly she stopped and looked him in the eye, hers still sparkling silver. "What's your name stud?" She asked. "Joseph babe," he replied. Sarah smiled slyly "What say you come back to my apartment Joseph and have some fun?" Sarah winked. Joseph nodded, agreeing with Sarah as his eyes began to cloud.

With her arm now linked with his and her black, strapless, dress amazingly high, Sarah led Joseph back up to her apartment. She pushed open the unlocked door and walked into the eerily silent apartment paying no attention to the broken tables and scorched chairs around her. Joseph followed behind her almost in a trance, and slammed the door behind him.

Joseph grabbed Sarah's shoulders, shoving her against the wall, lust filling his eyes. Joseph's hands travelled down her body, pressing his against her own so she wouldn't fall to the floor. His hands felt every part of her body as they continued to explore her small body until they reached her ass. Squeezing it, Sarah let out a surprised moan, before jumping up and wrapping her legs around Joseph's strong waist. Joseph's hands went under her thighs, cupping her cheeks as he supported the petite girl, his lips finding hers hungrily.

Their heated soon became a heated make out session their tongues slipping into the other's mouth, exploring every inch. Joseph carried Sarah over to the couch and threw her onto it. He ripped off his top throwing it carelessly to the floor and Sarah's eyes hungrily raked the newly exposed flesh. Joseph's empty eyes were once again filled with lust as he positioned himself hovering over her body.

One hand was on one side of her face supporting his weight, while the other trailed down her body to the hem of her dress. Slowly he pushed it up past her hips, revealing a lacy black thong. Joseph hooked his fingers under the elastic and began kissing the length of her body as he started to shimmy them off her hips and down her legs. But before he could pull them down far enough a hand stopped him.

Lust now gone from his eyes, the colour returned as well as confusion. The empty and far away look gone. A small whimper escaped Sarah's lips and grey clouded eyes met blue ones. A single tear slipped down Sarah's cheek, "I'm sorry. This wasn't meant to happen, I'm just gunna go up to bed, you can let yourself out." Tears began falling freely down her cheeks as she left a wide eyed and confused Joseph shirtless on the couch.

Joseph shook his head trying to make sense of what had just happened. One minute he was escorting her out of the club, the next he was half naked on top of her. He pushed himself up off the couch, still dazed and picked up his shirt, slipping it over his head and making his way to the door.

As he made his way through the rooms, he noticed how the chairs, tables and various ornaments were knocked over, broken and burnt. His eyebrows knitted together. "What the..." he began before Sarah's pleads interrupted his thoughts. "Please! I don't even know what happened! I don't even know who he is!" Sarah pleaded from up stairs. Joseph stopped walking down the hall and turned on his heel, walking in the opposite direction to the bottom of the stairs. "No! Ahhh!!" Sarah yelped in pain and that was all Joseph needed to hear before he bounded up the stairs and crashed into Sarah's room. Once he was in the room, he was faced with an unconscious Sarah lying in a fiery red heads arms. Joseph's eyes met the woman's flaming eyes and she smirked "Next time stud," she licked her lips and then was gone out of the open window.

Joseph ran over to the window searching for any signs of the woman but he found nothing. He turned form the window and for the first time, the state of the room caught his attention. Furniture, ornaments  and various other things were either broken, singed or burnt until they were no more than black ash on the floor. "Who?" Joseph began before his eyes darkened with hatred and betrayal. "CARMEN!!"

~~

A/N

Well that's Chapter 11 :)

WHO'S CARMEN! WHERE IS SARAH BEING TAKEN!

Let me know what ya think!! I shall make it easier on you this time with 3 votes ok guys !

Please Vote and Comment or you won't be getting an immediate update!!

Thanks guys for reading!!

AmbaBambaxo xxxx