Author's Note - PLEASE READ

Okay, so I know most of you are wondering why I'm starting my book with an Author's Note. Well, before you continue reading, there's a few thing you must know.

This book deals with a few issues which many people don't like talking about. This book revolves around mental illnesses, depression, eating disorders, alcoholism, and self-harm. It will graphically describe all these mental illnesses, as well as others, like AIDS and heart conditions. The book is set in a hospital, so most of the book is centered on the questions of life and death.

If you are uncomfortable with any of the above, or if they are a trigger, PLEASE DO NOT READ. I know we need to end the mental health stigma, but if these affect you, it's for the best if you do not read this novel. But if you are not disturbed by these, then go ahead. I am not stopping you.

So now that we've cleared that up, you may proceed to either stop reading or continue reading. I would also like to add that I won't be following a schedule while updating. That basically means that you might get three updates in a week or no updates in three weeks. I'll try sticking to the earlier, though.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the book!

Signing off,
Diyu xx