Happy Birthday to the Goblin King!

*Jareth's POV*

I couldn't believe Roselea was planning so much... she is a big party person. She likes to throw balls, celebrate holidays, and wear beautiful ball gowns for the special occasions.

I could see all the goblins scramble a little then try to look normal so I don't suspect anything, which I usually know what is going to happen. Roselea likes to try to surprise me, but I usually ruin the surprise and she kinda gets annoyed that I know every year.

This year, I am not going to go look at my crystal to see anything about my party. Which I hope won't be hard...

I went to the throne room and went on my throne like I usually do, one leg on the arm of my throne, and the other draping to the floor. I made a crystal, and juggling it in my hands like usual. Then Roselea comes into the room, she was in her ruffled white poet's shirt with a black ruffled skirt, black tights, and her knee high, high heeled boots. She looked so cute, she was like a female me... she has got my eyes... but I didn't name her Jareth jr.

"Suprised that you aren't snooping around like every year, Father. Have you finally stopped doing that after 5,000 years? I am glad you are trying to be surprised this year." Roselea said and I just smiled, she smiled and then she made a crystal. She juggled the crystal awhile and then she threw it to me. I caught it, it was almost like mine. "What is it?" I asked and she smiled. "Its a crystal, nothing more... but if you turn this way, it will show you your dreams." She quoted from what I told Sara that day I took Toby away from her. "I wish you a Happy Birthday, Father, now close your eyes." She said and I closed my eyes and she took the crystal from my hand and broke it. "Ok, Father, open your eyes." And I did and a beautiful ballroom appeared out of thin air, it seemed like. "Happy Birthday!" And I saw all these people. They were all fake people, but it was wonderful having a masquerade. Then I actually saw someone real. She must be... no it can't be... Sara?

"Hello, Jareth, miss me?" Then she came up and kissed me. Then I saw something different about her. She looked like Sara at first but when she kissed me, the facade faded... "See you, Jareth, I will be back for my kingdom... you get one night before I come and rip your kingdom to pieces and harm all the ones you love... oh and happy birthday... long...live...the...goblin...king..." and she disappeared. Who was she? Where was Roselea? I need her to get out of here.

I ran and found Roselea. She was having fun playing cards and then I grabbed her out of this fun. "What are you doing? I was about to win! Why are you so pale? I should stop this party." And she made another crystal and broke it to get rid of the party. I felt really sick... I felt like someone ran me over with the Cleaners...

"Roselea, I just received a threat. She looked like Sara, she kissed me and now she will be trying to take over this kingdom and may harm you. I can't let you get hurt again. I am so sorry, but I need you to get out of here and get help. I love you, now let me transport you somewhere safe." And without her worrying, she was gone with the transport coins in her hand. I love you, Roselea, that's why I needed to have you go to the real world... then Owlette came in, the night was over and the sun already shines and the owl hooded near the window. The threat was real...