Running The Labyrinth... Again

*Sarah's POV*

We magically appeared in front of the door of the Labyrinth. "Yes! It worked!! It finally worked!!! I knew I would get back home, oh I missed you Labyrinth!" She said, hugging the door and she shreaked and jumped away as if it burned her somehow. "That door is hot! Man, I think I burned myself." And she rolled a sleeve up and there was a red mark on her arm. "No worries, Sarah, I am part life Fae after all. I can heal myself." And there was a green light from her hands and her mark was gone after she brushed the light over it.

Then she decided to try other ways. "Roselea? This seems like Deja vu to me. When Jareth tried to rescue you before, he burned his hand on the door. We should not try to do anything else." And she didn't listen to me and used vines to open the door. Which it actually worked...

"Come on, Sarah, I don't quit so easily. Let's run this Labyrinth!"

And we took off running, I could hear her high heeled boots on the stone path. We were running the Labyrinth again, for Jareth.

*Jareth's POV*

I laughed a little at Elizabeth, her face was priceless, nothing but pure confusion fell on her face. It was hilarious to me. "Laugh all you want but I am not going to be defeated too easily. Did you forget my gift?" And I thought for a moment. "I am a copy Fae, the Fae of many talents... I can copy who you are and I can make multiple copies of myself. That girl of yours will never win!" She said, then I got an idea. I am a man to twist my words, I also love a good mind game... "Well, you have that talent for being a copier, but can not truly be in many places at once. You won't defeat her because you can't truly copy her. You can't possibly copy me." I said and then she transformed into a version of me. The difference was her eyes, they were not mismatched at all. She looked like me... but could she talk like me, twist her words, form crystals, and sing like I can. I didn't think she could do it at all. "I bet my daughter will know you are a fake. Let's have a little wager... if she discovers you are a fake, you have to get rid of these chains. If you win, you can make change time but not too much. You can only make so 9 hours are left. Fair enough, old friend?" And I watched her take the bait. "Yeah,I will show you I am master of my copy ability! Watch me, soon I will be turning the clock. Jareth, I have known you to be such a fool." She said, in my voice. Then she disappeared, she was not like me at all, Roselea should know that Elizabeth is a fake me. "Will see who such the fool is now, old friend..."