Truthful

*Sarah's POV*

That question echoed in my head for awhile. I didn't know really what to say then Roselea looked mad. "Well, I guess you just wanted come with me just to break my Father's heart again?! Right?!" And I didn't really know what to say. Why was I really here? Was it to help a friend or did I actually love Jareth?

*Jareth's POV*

I felt so strange, like I was just dizzy everywhere I went. Then someone threw an apple and hit my head. "What the heck?!" Then I felt a sharp pain inside me. "You shouldn't strain yourself, Darling..." a female voice said, she looked like...Sarah. Then she jumped down and I caught her. "Its wonderful to be with you, Darling. Didn't you want this for us? You finally have me, your kingdom... you have it all. What more would you want?" And she kissed me. I finally won, had Sarah, my kingdom... but something felt strange. She kept kissing me, never stopping. "No, we can't! You aren't Sarah... you can't be!" And I threw her off. She then transformed into Elizabeth. "Too bad... you are sweeter than Flare... but you could never kiss like him... he was the best..."

Then she threw the apple to me and it turned into a peach. What was this woman trying to do to me?

"Torchering you is a blast... I love it when you are just scared... I love it when you scream in your dreams... and your struggling... is priceless!" She said, smiling wide and then disappearing into the wall.

*Roselea's POV*

I watched Sarah as she pondered my question. "I never really got to know Jareth... I can't say I love him if I don't know much about him." Sarah finally answered. "You humans and having to get to know each other... Fae fall in love instantly and never fall in love again. That is if he or she is a dark Fae, they try to find love then love again in revenge. That is the worst love to ever be in... usually dark Fae use the other love for sacrificing to get their original lovers back..." Then something went off in my head. "I am going to try to contact my Father." I said and made a crystal to contact my Father. "Father, please be able to hear me." And then I saw my Father, "Roselea? Is that you?"