Chapter 4

Papyrus picks you up, carrying you somewhere, probably to Undyne. "HUMAN!! MAYBE WE CAN BE FRIENDS, AFTER UNDYNE TAKES YOUR SOUL TO HAVE US MONSTERS GO TO THE SURFACE, AND BE FRIENDS WITH ALL THE OTHER HUMANS!!!" Papyrus says. "Papyrus, not every human is as nice as I am....Hell, I'm not even that nice.." You say, laughing a little. "T-THAT IS NOT TRUE, HUMAN!! I THINK YOU ARE VERY NICE...."Papyrus says, trailing off. "Thank you, Papyrus....That's really sweet of you." You say. You can feel yourself blushing a little. 'Come on, (Y/n), you can't let this adorable skeleton get to you....OH GOD I DID IT AGAIN'  You think to yourself, and cover your face with your hands to hide your blush. 

"HUMAN, IS SOMETHING WRONG??" Papyrus asks, slowing down a little. "N-No, I'm fine..." You say, turning away from him. "BUT YOUR CHEEKS ARE REALLY RED....ARE YOU SICK?? DO I NEED TO GET DR. ALPHYS??" He asks, sounding concerned. "No...I-I'm fine, it's just....Normal things humans do..." You say, blushing even more. "OKAY, HUMAN. WE ARE BACK ON OUR WAY TO UNDYNE'S HOUSE!!" He says, and continues walking.

After a while of walking, you finally arrive at Undyne's...House?? You don't know where you are. "Papyrus, where are we??" You ask. "WE ARE AT UNDYNE'S HOUSE, OF COURSE....WOWIE, JUST IMAGINE WHAT SHE WILL SAY WHEN SHE SEES THAT I HAVE A HUMAN!!! I WILL FINALLY BE A PART OF THE ROYAL GUARD!!!' Papyrus says. You can imagine the cute little expression on his face. 'Oh, come on (Y/n), Undyne is going to take your soul, and you're sitting here calling a skeleton cute.'  You think to yourself, when you hear Papyrus knock on a door.

"Hey, Papyrus what-" You hear an unfamiliar voice say. "UNDYNE!! I HAVE CAPTURED A HUMAN!!" You hear Papyrus say. He sounds excited. "Woah, really?? Let me see them." Undyne says. Papyrus sits you down on the ground, and takes off your blindfold. You see a fish person, with long red hair in a ponytail. You try to back away, but Papyrus holds you in place. "P-Please don't hurt me!!" You say, covering your head with your arms. "It's okay, human. Undyne won't hurt you." Papyrus whispers in your ear. You slowly remove your arms, looking at Undyne.

"This one looks different from all the others." Undyne says, looking straight at you. "What's your name??" She asks. "THEIR NAME IS (Y/N)!! THEY TOLD ME EARLIER!!!" Papyrus says, looking proud. "Papyrus!! I told you not to make friends with the human!!" Undyne says. "BUT UNDYNE, THIS HUMAN IS REALLY NICE!! THEY EVEN LIKE MY SPAGHETTI!!" Papyrus says. Undyne gives you a confused look, like she knows that his spaghetti is terrible.

"Yeah, but Papyrus, we have to take their soul, even if they are nice and like your spaghetti..." Undyne says. "Wait here with the human." She says, and walks back into the house. She comes back out, holding a shining, light blue spear. "P-Papyrus, what is she going to do with that??" You ask, trying to back away, but Papyrus holds you in place. "UNDYNE, IS THIS HOW YOU TAKE A HUMAN'S SOUL??" Papyrus asks, looking confused.

"Papyrus, please go inside..." Undyne says, slowly walking over to you. "B-BUT UNDYNE, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HURT THE HUMAN, ARE YOU??" He says, his grip on your arms loosening a little. "....Papyrus,I said go inside...." Undyne says again. "N-NO!! I-I WON'T LET YOU HURT THE HUMAN.....I M-MADE A PROMISE NOT TO HURT ANYONE EVER AGAIN...." Papyrus says, coming to stand in front of you.

"Papyrus, move out of the way." Undyne says, walking closer to you. "N-NO!!! I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO HURT THEM!!!" He says. "Papyrus, just let her do it." You whisper to him. Undyne did not hear what you said. "Papyrus, don't you want to be part of the Royal Guard?? If you want to, you have to do things like this..." Undyne says. Papyrus looks at her, a conflicted look on his face. "B-But....I don't want to hurt anyone..." Papyrus says, his normally loud, confident voice quiet and timid.

"I'm sorry Papyrus, we just.........Have to do these things..." Undyne says. Papyrus turns around and looks at you. "Run." He whispers, and takes his hands off of your shoulders. You look at him for a second, hesitant to move, then you take off running. "PLEASE, UNDYNE..." Papyrus asks. "Papyrus, ple- Wait, they ran away!! We have to catch them!!!" Undyne says, breaking off in a run. "UNDYNE, WAIT!!" Papyrus says, chasing after her. 

"HEY!! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE, YOU PUNK!!!" Undyne says, flinging her spear at you, and hitting a tree beside you. "UNDYNE!! STOP IT!! WE CANNOT HURT THEM!! I LIK- THEY ARE SPECIAL TO ME- I MEAN THEY LIKE SPAGHETTI!!!" Papyrus says, slowing down. You glance behind you, and Undyne had stopped running too. You keep on running to Papyrus's house, and don't look back.