Chapter 9

(This chapter gonna be kinda short, because I'm too lazy to write ALL of the details, just letting you know now.)

You wake up very early the next morning. You check the clock on the bedside table, and it read 4:37 AM. 'Okay, I have to leave now, before he gets up.'  You think to yourself, silently getting out of bed. You put on the (f/c) hoodie that you got from Papyrus the first day you met him and some shoes. You are about to walk out the door, then you turn back and look at Papyrus one last time. You walk over to him, and kiss him lightly on the forehead. "I'm sorry..." You whisper, and walk out the door, and out of the house.

~Time skip~

You walk past the MTT Hotel where Papyrus took you for your first date, remembering all that had happened, and you smile. You feel everyone in the hotel looking at you. You pull up the hood of the hoodie, and start walking a little faster. You walk out the back door of the hotel, and you're on a bridge with wind blowing around you. 'Woah...I've never been here before...I don't know where to go...'  You think to yourself as you walk over the bridge. 'Well, this shouldn't be too bad...'  And you walk into the elevator at the end of the bridge.

You are in the elevator for a while, it takes forever to get to the top. Eventually, the elevator comes to a stop, and the doors open. You step out into a gray hallway. 'Wow...Is this it??'  You ask yourself, slowly walking down the hallway. "What?? No, this can't be...Toriel??" You say out loud as you see a house at the end of the hallway. The house looks exactly like hers, except everything is gray. You walk inside the house, and immediately see a ton of yellow flowers. You decide to ignore them, and walk down the stairs and out of the basement into another hallway.

'It's so quiet here, and there's nobody around....Is this really the right choice??'  You ask yourself, walking into another elevator. It is strangely moving sideways. It stops a few seconds later, and you step out. You look down the hallway, and see the other elevator that you went into. 'This is so weird...'  You think to yourself as you walk down another hallway. You walk for a little while before you find a huge door, with a sign that says 'Throne Room' right beside it. "This is it...No bailing now, (Y/n)." You say to yourself out loud before you step through the door.

Immediately you see a ton of the yellow flowers that was in the house you were in earlier, and one throne in the middle of them. You hear faint humming, and look to the side, and see Asgore. 'Wow, this must be him...Well, he seems pretty nice...'  You think to yourself  as you walk over to him. You clear your throat, and he jumps. "Oh, hello there!! You must be, umm, (Y/n), correct?? Nice to meet you." He says in a deep voice, smiling at you. "Nice to meet you too... I think you know what I came here for, if I explained it correctly??" You say to him. "Yes, I understand. Are you sure you want to go through with this??" He asks, looking faintly concerned. "Yeah, I'm sure. Can you give this to Papyrus, if he comes looking for me??" You ask, holding out an envelope. "You....You really love him, don't you??" He asks, taking the envelope from you. "Yeah, yeah I do..." You say, looking at the ground. "Then.....Why are you doing this??" He asks. "I'm doing this for him. Please, just give him that." You say, tears running down your cheeks. "I'll do that. Now, if you're ready, come with me." Asgore says, walking back to the room you came from. You nod your head, wiping the tears from your cheeks, and follow him out the room.