Chapter 8

"HUMAN, I HAVE BEEN READING SOME MORE PAGES OF THE DATING BOOK THESE PAST FEW DAYS..." Papyrus says to you as you sit on the couch. It had been a few days since your guy's date, but nothing important had happened. Papyrus was at work mostly, looking for more humans, and when he was around, he would want to sit around and cuddle with you, never letting you out of his sight. "And..??" You ask, not sure what he was going to say. "UMM, IT SAYS THAT IF PEOPLE ARE DATING, LIKE WE ARE, THAT THEY...DO SOME THINGS..." He says, trailing off. 'Oh shit, he can't mean...That, can he??'  You think to yourself, wondering what he means by 'some things.' "W-WELL, IT MEANS STUFF LIKE.....LIKE THIS." He says, and leans down, and kisses you full on the lips. (Even tho he's a skeleton and he doesn't have lips, BUT STILL) You feel yourself start blushing uncontrollably. "P-P-Papyrus, w-why did you-" You start to stutter out, when he brings his mouth down to yours again.

After a few seconds of you sitting there while he kisses you, Papyrus grabs you by the shoulders and pushes you down on the couch. "Papyrus, w-what are you doing??" You ask, trying in vain to push him off of you. "I AM JUST DOING WHAT THE DATING BOOK SAYS YOU DO...WHY, IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG??" He asks, an innocent look on his face. "I-It's just that...Well, people don't really do that  unless they're m-married..." You say, backing away from him. "OH...I DID NOT KNOW THAT..." He says, looking down at the ground, obviously embarrassed. "I-It's okay, Papy, just... Let's not do that anymore, okay??" You say. He looks sad. "I-I JUST THOUGHT IT MIGHT MAKE YOU HAPPY..." He says. "No Papy, you don't have to do that to make me happy. You make me happy by being here, and taking me on dates and cuddling and making me spaghetti!!" You say, wrapping your arms around him and laying your head on his chest. "WOWIE....YOU REALLY MEAN IT??" He asks. "Of course, Papy. I...I love you..." You say, looking up at him.

'Shit, shit, shit I shouldn't have said that. He's going to think I'm too forward!!'  You think to yourself as Papyrus stares back at you. "I-I umm...Papy I-" You start to say, when Papyrus interrupts you. "I-I LOVE YOU TOO, HUMAN..." He says, looking away from you. "CAN I....KISS YOU AGAIN??" He asks, a faint blush of orange on his cheek(bones??) You nod your head, and Papyrus kisses you again. 'Oh my God...I'm actually kissing a skeleton. I never thought this would happen when I came down here-'   You think to yourself, when your phone starts ringing. (This is an idea from a friend, and I couldn't stop laughing when we talked about it, sooo...Yeah.) Instead of your normal ringtone, 'My Neck, My Back." Starts playing. You silently curse Sans in your head, for this was probably one of his pranks. You look down to see who it was calling you, and it was Sans. You look up to see Papyrus dancing to the song. You start laughing uncontrollably. "OH MY GOD, PAPYRUS!! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HAHAHA NO, DON'T DANCE TO THIS SONG!!!" You say in between breaths. "WHAT?? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG??" Papyrus asks, and stops dancing. "No, no. It's just, people don't normally dance to that song." You say, giggling at him. "BUT WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME??" He asks, looking confused. "You just...Look funny dancing like that..." You say, trying to hide your smile. "I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE GREAT DANCING ABILITIES!!! SANS TAUGHT ME HOW TO, WHAT IS THE WORD, TW-" Papyrus says, when Sans suddenly appears in the room. 

"Heh, you guys talking about me??" Sans asks, looking at you. "Woah, how did you do that??" You ask. It was like he teleported there. "Don't ask questions you don't wanna know the answer to." He says, walking into the kitchen. "So, did you like your new ringtone?? I did that just for you." Sans says, smirking at you. "Oh yeah, I loved it. Especially when I got to see Papyrus dancing to it." You say. "WHAT??? Paps, you were dancing to that song??" Sans asks, looking over at Papyrus. "WELL, I HAVE SEEN YOU DANCING TO THAT SONG BEFORE, SO I THOUGHT MAYBE I WOULD TRY IT..." He says, looking at the ground. You start laughing at Sans. "P-Paps, this is not the time to bring that up." Sans says, a faint color of blue on his face. "WOULDN'T YOU RATHER ME TALK ABOUT THIS THAN YOU AND YOUR CRUSH ON GRI-" "PAPYRUS!!! NOT THE TIME!!!" Sans yells out, interrupting Papyrus. Papyrus giggles like a little girl. "Wait...Sans, you like Grillby??" You ask, your mouth hanging open. "Nah kid, I don't know where you got that idea." Sans says, trying to keep his cool.

"ANYWAYS, HUMAN, SANS, I AM GOING TO GO MAKE SPAGHETTI FOR DINNER!!!" Papyrus says, walking into the kitchen. "Wait for me, Papy." You say, following behind him. Sans just sits on the couch, turning on the T.V. "Okay, so what do you need help with??" You ask, remembering the first time you helped him make spaghetti. "I NEED YOU TO PUT SOME WATER IN THE POT, HEAT THE WATER UP, AND PUT THE NOODLES IN THERE!!" Papyrus says, grabbing a pot from underneath the sink. 'Seems simple enough...Hopefully this time I won't fall on my ass.'  You think to yourself as you put water into the pot.

You put the spaghetti noodles in the pot, making sure you take them out of the box, unlike Papyrus. You look over at him chopping up vegetables, and smile. You pick up the wooden spoon off the counter, and start stirring the noodles. 'Okay, I think I got this.'  You think to yourself as you stir the noodles a little too vigorously. (Haha, that grammar tho)  You look back over to where Papyrus is again, but he's not there. "Papy-" You start to say, when you feel a boney hand grip yours. You look up to see Papyrus standing there, helping you stir the spaghetti. "You were stirring it a little too hard." He whispers in your ear. "O-Okay..." You stutter out. 'What is with him lately?? He's acting all weird....Whatever, this is fine.'  You think to yourself as you help finish the spaghetti.

~Time skip~

You were laying in bed with Papyrus. All of you had eaten, then Sans said he was going to bed, so you and Papyrus decided to go as well. "You know, human...I really do love you." Papyrus whispers to you, playing with your (h/c) hair. "Papy, I love you too, but.....Why are you acting so strangely??" You ask. "I'm just thinking about what we're going to do when we go to the surface...I just have a feeling that we're going to be free soon." He says, smiling at you. "Yeah, I feel that too..." You say, coming up with an idea to get him to the surface. "Just go to sleep, and we'll figure this out tomorrow." You say, kissing him on the cheek. "I love you, Papy." You say. "I love you too (Y/n)!!! Sleep well!!" Papyrus says, and rolls over and falls asleep immediately. Your mind is racing with what your going to do tomorrow, but you eventually fall asleep.