Date?

I didn't pull back at first. I was so shocked I didn't move. This is crazy, right. Jimin is kissing me. I thought. He finally pulled away and smirk. I reached up and touched my lips.

"I'll wait for you outside the school. I wanna take you somewhere." He said. I heard him open the door and walked back inside. I still didn't move until I heard the bell. I ran over to my bag and picked up my books. I started walking to the door until I turned back around.

Was that kiss fake? It seems real. I really want to trust Jimin but I'm talking about Jimin. I don't think he's ever had a girlfriend for more than a couple of months. I'm not going to be one of those girls.

I open the door and walked back inside. There wasn't that many kids inside the school. "I guess everyone is going home." I mumbled to myself. I walked to my classroom. Empty. No surprise. I walked over to my desk and started grabbing my books placing them into my bag.

"Minji, right." I turned around to see a handsome guy standing behind me. Soon I remembered his face. His name Seung Yoon. The second most popular guy in this school. I have to admit Seung Yoon is good looking, and like Jimin he's known for being a play boy. But this is the first time we've spoke.

"Um. Yes." I said. He started walking closer and stopped at a desk near mine.

"I'm Seung Yoon. But you probably already know that." He said. Sarcastic, are we. I thought.

"Well. I've got to go. Nice meeting you." I said. I walked passed him into the hallway.

"Let's chat again!" He yelled. I ignored him and keep walking. I've already got Jimin up my butt. I don't need Seung Yoon, too. I totally forgot about Jimin as I seen him standing outside the school. He ran over and grabbed my bag.

"You are always late." He said. We started walking in silence until I noticed we passed my street.

"We passed my street." I said looking up at Jimin.

"I told you I was taking you somewhere. I think you'll like it. It's one of my favorite places to go after school." He said.

"Jimin. Can I ask you a question?" I have to ask.

"Yeah, sure." He replied.

"Why are you trying to get close to me? Are you just trying to get me into your bed? I've heard people say you'll be done with me in a week."

It took him a few minutes to answer. "I'll answer the question after this trip." He said. I am so confused. What? Why? I was going to ask but we seemed to be at our designation. I looked up to see a sign. It read Amusement Park. I looked back at Jimin and started smiling. I haven't been to a Amusement Park since I was a child.

"Oh my god! Can we ride some rides?" I asked. He looked down at me and smiled.

"That's what we came here for, right." He said. I grabbed his hand and ran to the first ride I saw. I can't believe he wanted to come here. Thirteen rides later and we were done. We decided to sit down and get something to eat. I got nachos, while Jimin ate a hamburger.

"Thank you for bringing me here. Really. This was amazing. I haven't been here..for awhile." I said. I took another bite of my nachos. I grabbed my drink when Jimin reached over with a napkin and whipped cheese off my face. How embarrassing. I thought.

"So how was your first date with me?" He asked smirking. I sat still. My heart stopped for a minute. Date? Did he just say date?

"Date." I mumbled. His smirked got wider.

"Yes date. You asked me to prove this between us. I thought about showing you my favorite place to go." Finally he smiled. A gentle smile.

"It was amazing." I said. I took a little bite of my food. Trying not to embarrass myself again.

"It's not amazing until you bring a stuff animal home. I'll win you the biggest one." He grabbed my hand and we ran to a man. Beside him was a tall tower. I've heard of these games. You hit the machine and the stronger you are the higher the ball goes. If it hits the bell, you win. It's a game to prove how strong you are.

"Watch this." He said. I watched him as he grabbed the hammer and swung. The first try and he hit the bell. I started clapping and cheering him.

"That was so cool. You must be really strong." I said. He whispered something to the man and he grabbed a big white teddy bear. Jimin took the teddy bear and handed it to me.

"Now this date was amazing." He said. I reached over and pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you." I whispered. Why am I about to cry? I'm supposed to be happy. Maybe these are tears of joy. This day will go down in history as the best day of my life.

We walked back to our tables and grabbed our things. I carried the teddy bear in my hand as he walked me home. The walk home was quite. I must have a hundred thoughts running around in my head, but the main one is what is Jimin to me. What am I to him? As we reached my front door I told Jimin thanks one more time. He started leaving when he turned back around. He put his hands in his pocket and looked me in the eyes.

"Oh and to answer your question from earlier. I like you Minji. Not like other girls. You're special to me. I had to make sure it was real, so I took you on this date. I hope we can go out again." His smile this time was like a ball of sunshine. I couldn't help but smile back. He walked off as I open my door. I walked up to my room and sat my teddy bear down in my chair. I flopped down on my bed and keep repeating what happened today in my mind.

I think I'm really falling for Jimin.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
So I finally updated a chapter. I really love this chapter for some reason. It's so sweet.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️