Smile

Minji POV

I woke up this morning to beating on my door. I started rubbing my eyes as I walked down stairs. I open my door to see Jimin standing there wearing big sunglasses.

"What it's Saturday?" I asked. And here I was thinking of getting some sleep in.

"Go get yourself clean up. We are going somewhere." He walked passed me and found my coach flopping down on it. Make yourself at home. I thought. I closed my front door walking beside him. He looked so relax on my couch.

"Who do you think you are to flop down on my couch? Making yourself at home." I snapped. He reached up pulling his sunglasses down his nose. He started smirking as he jumped up standing beside me.

"I kissed you. Took you on a date. I believe that is called dating someone. So I came over to my girlfriend's house to pick her up. I have a idea for today. So go upstairs and do what you girls do to get ready. I'll stay down here and watch some tv until you are ready." He laid back down on the couch turning on my tv.

For some reason my body started moving on its on as I went upstairs to take a shower. In the shower I keep thinking about what Jimin just said. Girlfriend. He called me his girlfriend. Jimin is my boyfriend? How did this happen so fast? Just last week no one even knew I existed. Now I have the most popular boy in school calling me his girlfriend.

After I showered I wrapped a towel around me walking to my room. A second later someone ran past me.

"Sorry bathroom emergency!" Jimin closed the door behind him. I looked down at me to see my towel on the floor. Oh my god! I quickly put back around me.

He didn't see anything right? He's the one who ran past me knocking it off. Pervert! I ran into my room closing the door behind me. I walked to my closet and pulled out a a pair of red jeans and a white shirt. I also grabbed my white sneakers. I dried my hair and pulled it back into a pony tail. Next I only did a little makeup. Which was just a little mascara and lipgloss. Once I was done I walked back downstairs to not see Jimin on my couch.

"Jimin?" I called out. I know he's not in the bathroom because I walked passed it. I heard a thump in my kitchen. I walked in there to see him looking through my fridge.

"Wow you really make yourself at home!" I snapped closing my fridge.

"You guys have a lot of food." He mumbled. I reopened the fridge to see not that much food. Is he crazy?

"Our fridge is usually empty. The cooks usually just cook what they buy that day." He said.

"Really. That sounds actually pretty sad." I mumbled hoping he wouldn't hear my cold words. I thought about my mother. She always cooks a homemade meal. It's not the food I love. But the love she puts in the food. Jimin can't taste the love in his food if his parents don't cook it for him. The cooks are just doing what they are paid. It actually made me sad. To think he doesn't get a homemade meal from his mom. Or the fact his fridge is empty.

"I see you are dressed. Let's go." Jimin smiled pulling my arm. He's like that. One minute I see a a insecure lonely boy looking for a friend. And the next he's hiding it with his smirks or smiles.

I grabbed my purse and closed my door locking it behind me. I turned around to see a extremely expensive car in my driveway. Not like my mother's 2009 Toyota.

"That's your car?" I asked pointing at the red car. Jimin started smiling from ear to ear.

"Yep. It's a Bugatti Veyron. It was my 18th birthday gift." He said walking to the car. He's joking right? I got a new computer for my birthday, and that was like gold. Yet he's got a expensive car that I can't even pronounce.