Chances

As I went back to school the next day I became the talk of the school, someone apparently recorded me walking down the street drunk as ever and now everyone is laughing at me. Truthfully I really don't care. Yesterday...yesterday was a good day. I spent it alone with Jimin in the bed cuddling. I've come up with a new idea and I planned on sticking with it, leave the past in the past. I'm starting over. Taking chances on life some more. No more crying, no more pity me here. After being kidnapped, getting drunk, and even losing Jimin for awhile I've noticed one thing. I'm not as strong as I think I am. Well emotional strong.

"Minji." The voice behind me was so quiet I barely heard it but I knew who it was.

"Yes Taehyung." I mumbled opening my locker door.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked leaning agaist the locker beside me. He gave me those most forgiving eyes you could ever give. I'm not mad at him. just a little upset he never told me. Both him and Hoseok. Wait no Minji! You are starting over! New start! New beginning! It's a fresh start on life. I turned looking at Taehyung smiling brightly.

"I'm not mad at you Tae. Now how about we get to class." I said grabbing his arm. He smiled back as we walked to class. Once we walked through the door a few people started giggling but then stopped a second later. I found my seat and once I sat down Micha ran over to me almost falling on my desk.

"I called maybe a hundred times yesterday! What happen?" She asked pulling the desk chair in front of me closer to my desk. She sat down flopping her elbows down on my desk looking up at me. Her glasses were different today which made her look less gloomy. Usually she wears her big wide black ones but today they were small purple ones with white flowers dancing across it. She was even wearing soft pink lip tint to her lips. Wow, just those two little things made her look really different.

"Jimin stayed over all day yesterday." I said getting my books out my bag.

"Wait. Really, you guys didn't do anything...you know.." I cut her off fast by telling her no. Please don't remind me of the horrible act of me trying to be sexy.

"But what's up with your change. You look really pretty but there has to be something up with it." I smirked flipping at her glasses. She blushed looking down before playing with a yellow and blue bracelet. Somehow or another I've seen it before. Wait...is that Taehyung's bracelet?

"The night you went out drinking Taehyung came by. I was so panicking wondering where you were that I started hyperventilating, Taehyung was really good at keeping me calm. He started telling me funny stories about him and Jimin, Hoseok, and Namjoon. He told me about when he first kissed a girl Jimin recored it playing it in front of the whole school." I started laughing as she paused playing with the bracelet. "Well...then a hour went by...and the hard breathing came back once again. I was having trouble breathing until Taehyung just randomly kissed me."

"Wait what!" Oh my! Taehyung kissed Micha!

"Yeah, well it worked. I was numb, completely out of it. And once Jimin came back home with you and Taehyung drove me home he asked me out." She went on smiling. I looked over at Taehyung who was talking with another student. This kid! Oh my!

"Aw!" I said grabbing her hand. Her cheeks were red as soon as Taehyung flopped down beside me.

"Hey Micha, we still on for tonight?" Taehyung asked. Micha started smiling as she looked up at Taehyung. Her cheeks were a flaming red which just made me smile even more.

"Yes!" She smiled.

"By the way. You look really pretty today. Not that you don't everyday! It's just...you look extra cute today!" Taehyung said. He started rubbing the back of his neck turning red. He looked down waiting for Micha to speak back but herself was blushing like a tomato.

"Th-thank you Taehyung." Micha mumbled still looking down. These love birds.

Before anymore of these love birds could talk the teacher came in with a new student. This one was a girl...a really pretty girl. She wasn't that taller then me but had legs of a supermodel. Not to mention this girl was beautiful. Beyond beautiful, maybe perfect. Her hair was a dark shade of blond and her eyes were a twinkling chocolate brown. Her skin was flawless also, making me hide my three acne bumps with my bangs on my forehead.

"Class this here is our new student Saki. She's a foreign exchange student from Japan." The teacher said. The girl slightly bowed before smiling off her perfect smile. Why am I acting like this?

"Hello. My name is Saki Hino and I hope to get along with you all. Please take care of me." I froze as soon as I heard what a student said.

Now there is a girl that belongs with Jimin, perfect Saki.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
So at one point I was thinking of just letting this book get to around thirty chapters but now....does evil laugh...thinking of forty to fifty chapters.

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

                                         Anyways,               Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️