First Kiss

The next morning I woke up late. Shit! I jumped out of bed a ran to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. I guess without my mother waking me up, I overslept. After shower I got dressed and grabbed my bag. School starts in twenty minutes. I don't have time to eat breakfast. I ran out my front door, but then I ran into somebody. Not just somebody, but Jimin. What is he doing here?

"Wow. Did someone get there beauty sleep, because we have twenty minutes until school starts." Jimin said sarcastically. I just ran passed him towards the school. No way I'm going to make it, and I can't miss anymore days.

I soon heard footsteps behind me. Is he running behind me? Well we both attend the same school.

Luckily we ran into our classroom at 7:58. We both took deep breaths in and out. I heard mumbles under people's breath.

"Why are they together? Are they dating? She's so plain. Nothing pretty about her. There is no way." I heard. I was about a hair from telling them off when Jimin put his arm around me. He's crazy right!

"Come on. Let's go sit down, baby." He said. I only followed him to my desk because people were finally shutting up. He was everything I was trying not to be. Before him no one even noticed me. Now I walk down the hallways and get starred at up and down. I hear whispers and gossip. But what really got to me is when I was in the bathroom.

"He's just going to play her like he does everyone. I don't understand why people are making a big deal about her. Maybe because Jimin hasn't lower himself to a female like her. I give her a week and she'll go back invisible. No one even knew she went to this school until Jimin and when he's done, no one will even remember her. Just let her have her five minutes of fame." I heard a girl say. Another girl started giggling. I heard them leave the bathroom.

Why am I crying because of that jerk? I already know he's playing me. But what they said was hurting me. Why though? I'm tired of this. Jimin is just around me to play me. Well I'm not going to get played. A for a second there I was actually liking him. I thought I made a friend. Maybe that's why I'm crying. Because it hurts me. I've never felt these feelings before though.

I whipped up my tears and walked out the bathroom. Standing outside the bathroom was a girl. Her hair was parted in two braids and she wore big round glasses. She ran up to me and handed me something.

"You dropped this outside of the classroom. It looked important." She gave me my small pink and blue bracelet. It had my name on it. This was the last thing my father gave to me before he died.

"Thank you very much." I said putting the bracelet back on.  She quickly ran off like I yelled at her. I walked back to my locker to see ugly, trash, slut, and loser written on it. I tried to forget the ugly messages and open my locker. I grabbed my books and went to study hall. I quickly realized that today was Tuesday, study hall would be slammed pack. I decided to go up to the roof. I pulled out my books and started doing my homework. I wasn't even up there for ten minutes when Jimin found me.

"So this is where you were, okay. Beautiful view." He said looking over the edge of the roof. I started packing up my bags when he grabbed my arm.

"Don't listen to them. They are just words. They can hurt but they can't destroy a person." He looked in my eyes., and for the first time I saw a different Jimin. This Jimin looked concerned and for real.

"I know you are just playing me. So please stop. I don't want the attention, I just want to go back to be invisible." I begged.

"What do I have to do to show you I really like you?" He thought of it for a minute and kissed me. It was soft, yet strong. My stomach was doing backflips.

My first kiss was just took from Jimin.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
So I decided to update on this story. I'm so far behind on these stories it's unreal.
⚪️〰〰〰〰〰⚪️